Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
craigthomasb
College star

craigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation herecraigthomasb has an incredible reputation here
Default WWE TLC PPV Thread

WWE Champion The Miz vs. Randy Orton (Tables Match)

World Heavyweight Champion Kane vs. Edge vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio (Tables, Ladders & Chairs Match)

John Cena vs. Wade Barrett (Chairs Match)

Intercontinental Champion Dolph Ziggler vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Jack Swagger (Triple Threat Ladder Match)

John Morrison vs. Sheamus (Ladder Match) *#1 contenders match

Divas Champion Natalya & Beth Phoenix vs. Team Lay-Cool (Divas Tag Team Tables Match)

I remember this PPV sucking last year but the card looks pretty good to me

miz will cheat somehow and win

the 4-way TLC match, the triple thread ladder match for the IC title and sheamus V morrison should be awsome

possibly a US title match and tag title match aswell
craigthomasb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:04 PM   #2
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: WWE TLC PPV Thread

The raw roster is really weird.. Mizz never deserved that push.

I heard that, because of the low ratings they've been getting, Miz wont be the WWE champ. I just hope they'll return his lame ass to the low-card-mid-card matches.
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:06 PM   #3
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
The raw roster is really weird.. Mizz never deserved that push.

I heard that, because of the low ratings they've been getting, Miz wont be the WWE champ. I just hope they'll return his lame ass to the low-card-mid-card matches.
Hes been champ for what 3 weeks?

i say there is no way miz loses

#1 The Miz is for real he gets good heat
#2 He is very marketable even as a heel, dude was on a media spree these past couple of weeks.

The fatal four way match seems interesting.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #4
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Well, the only thing that annoys me is his "AWESOME" Gimmick, I seriously dont like it, and I hope that'll change soon.

They should have tons of tag/team stable in the BIZ, I really liked that 4-way tag-team match last week on raw.

Back to topic, The Fatal-Four-Way will be interesting.. but lets just hope alberto wont get knocked out.
Old 12-19-2010, 03:18 PM   #5
Kobe8
Banned

Is it me or does alberto looks alike a little bit of Oscar De la hoya?
Old 12-19-2010, 04:28 PM   #6
SCREWstonRockets
Houston Texan

SCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected posterSCREWstonRockets is a pretty well-respected poster

Was thinking about going to this but changed my mind.
SCREWstonRockets is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 08:30 PM   #7
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Crap, good thing I saw this thread otherwise I would have completely forgotten of this!
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:38 PM   #8
Kobe8
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCREWstonRockets
Was thinking about going to this but changed my mind.

right
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: