Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-19-2010, 11:57 PM   #1
Maga_1
NBA sixth man of the year

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Blogging

So, i had an idea to "praise" my gf when she turn 21 in February.
I'm gonna create a blog this month and start posting some things that i wrote (i won some contests when i was betwen 16 and 18) and she enjoyed a lot read my works.
She likes to read a lot when she is not playing too, and i like to write .. i think she will like.

Need some help from you guys. I need a good name to my blog.
Any tips?
Maga_1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:00 AM   #3
Maga_1

Maga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMaga_1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blogging

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
for the title, how do you say "Whipped" in portugese?

-.- why would i put that in a fukcin blog?
Old 12-20-2010, 12:09 AM   #5
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by blondie
I think it is a fitting title for your site

just playing man, you're a really cool guy, good luck wit your girl and national team endeavors

Hmm, yea the white text was cool but you kinda ruinned my thread.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:32 AM   #6
jbot
Future D1 Dad

jbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjbot is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Hmm, yea the white text was cool but you kinda ruinned my thread.
he's just kidding ya, maga. i'm not into that blogging stuff but go for it.
jbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:42 AM   #7
soadrules
Good High School Starter

soadrules has decent reputation

Wait, so is the whole blog related to her or is it about you and your lifestyle and you're going to make a blog post about her when it's her birthday?
soadrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:35 PM   #8
Maga_1

Quote:
Originally Posted by soadrules
Wait, so is the whole blog related to her or is it about you and your lifestyle and you're going to make a blog post about her when it's her birthday?

Is related just to her, it's something FOR her .. to read.
I'm going to do, many posts to show her how important she is and that kinda stuff
Old 12-20-2010, 08:17 PM   #9
BallPhunk
It's all Turkododo do!

BallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputationBallPhunk has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maga_1
Is related just to her, it's something FOR her .. to read.
I'm going to do, many posts to show her how important she is and that kinda stuff

I'll give you some advice, but you seem sensitive about it so hopefully you don't take it the wrong way.

1. Remember that once somethings out on the web, it stays there forever.

2. You can easily start a free blog on blogger.com. That's what I would start with.

3. I'd maybe title the blog something generic and then you can "dedicate" it to her since she "inspires you..."

4. I have no idea how old you are, but this sounds like something you do at 14 or so, then laugh about it for the rest of your life. Just a warning.

Just remember you want to show her your love without giving her the creepy eye.

A different option might be to order a custom photo book and include a bunch of your writing in it. Costco, shutterfly, and a bunch of other places do them and they come our really nice. Dedicate it to her on the first page...

You can get very creative with it.

Good luck.
BallPhunk is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: