Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 12-19-2010, 10:35 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Fill in the (blank)

Whenever (blank) is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

I'll admit, I never thought (blank) would have this good a season:

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be (blank):

(Blank) doesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

I was too high on (blank), he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

When (blank) got hurt it was a big blow, but (blank) stepped up in his absence:

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land (blank) in the offseason:

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted (blank):
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Fill in the (blank)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Fill in the (blank)

Whenever (Vick, Jamaal Charles, Chris Johnson, Roddy White etc.) is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting.

I'll admit, I never thought (Chiefs/Cassel) would have this good a season.

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be (Vrabel, followed really closely by Bowe).

(Colston, Laurinitis, Leon Hall) doesn't get enough credit for how good he is.

I was too high on (Carson Palmer), he's not as good as I thought he was/could be.

When (Brandon Flowers) got hurt it was a big blow, but (Travis Daniels) stepped up in his absence: Thank god we've had good luck with injuries.

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land (LaMarr Woodley, Marcus McNeill, and Johnathan Joseph) in the offseason.

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted (I'm happy with our draft).
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:03 PM   #3
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Whenever All Day is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

I'll admit, I never thought Vick would have this good a season:

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be Barber :

Mayo doesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

I was too high on Jenkins , he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

When Romo got hurt it was a big blow, but Kitna stepped up in his absence:

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land Ngata in the offseason:

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted Dez :
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #4
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Whenever (blank) is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting: Darren McFadden actually...last week is a good reason why.

I'll admit, I never thought (blank) would have this good a season: Josh Freeman. I've became a fan. I never thought he would be bad and I'm not ready to put him in a high category either, but I've seen him pull off some miraculous stuff that I didn't know he was capable of.

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be (blank): Jorrick Calvin. For shit like this.

(Blank) doesn't get enough credit for how good he is: John Abraham. Dude has 10+ sacks in 4 of his last 6 years. That includes this year and it's not over yet and he had a 16.5 sack year. The Falcons have the best record in the league and it seems like little coverage especially for some of their players like Abraham.

I was too high on (blank), he's not as good as I thought he was/could be: The TO/Ocho tandem. I thought they would be dynamic together.

When (blank) got hurt it was a big blow, but (blank) stepped up in his absence: Leonard Weaver. Just a fullback but was an All-Pro and a great receiving threat. McCoy has become an outstanding receiving back out of the backfield and will finish with over 80 catches.

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land (blank) in the offseason: David Harris should he become a FA. Johnathan Joseph is another guy.

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted (blank): Pierre-Paul or Pouncey. Pierre-Paul is just a freak and is going to be a monster in the division for the next decade and Pouncey is instantly one of the best in the league at his position...a position we need.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:09 PM   #5
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whenever (blank) is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

Vick

I'll admit, I never thought (blank) would have this good a season:

Lagerrette Blount

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be (blank):

It was Jeff Reed but now I guess it would be Keenan Lewis

(Blank) doesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

Heath Miller, Fred Jackson

I was too high on (blank), he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

Limas Sweed lol

When (blank) got hurt it was a big blow, but (blank) stepped up in his absence:

Kitna coming in for Romo I guess

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land (blank) in the offseason:

A good corner so we could move McFadden to the nickel

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted (blank):

I never question the Steelers

Last edited by Jailblazers7 : 12-19-2010 at 11:11 PM.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:12 PM   #6
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
I, too, fell into the Jenkins trap.

Happy about it though.
Old 12-19-2010, 11:34 PM   #7
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whenever Vick is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting

I'll admit, I never thought Vick would have this good a season

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be Haynesworth

Fletcher doesn't get enough credit for how good he is

I was too high on McNabb, he's not as good as I thought he was/could be

When Landry got hurt it was a big blow, but nobody stepped up in his absence

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land a new team and a DC in the offseason

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted who we drafted
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 11:41 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass18
Whenever Vick is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting

I'll admit, I never thought Vick would have this good a season

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be Haynesworth

Fletcher doesn't get enough credit for how good he is

I was too high on McNabb, he's not as good as I thought he was/could be

When Landry got hurt it was a big blow, but nobody stepped up in his absence

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land a new team and a DC in the offseason

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted who we drafted
Old 12-20-2010, 01:26 AM   #9
Bird
I Drain 3's

Bird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputationBird has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Whenever (Michael Vick, Jamaal Charles, Darren McFaccen) is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

I'll admit, I never thought (Peyton Hillis, Sam Bradford, Colt McCoy) would have this good a season:

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be (Michael Griffin ):

(Matt Ryan, Steven Jackson) doesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

I was too high on (Jahvid Best, Jacoby Jones), he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

When (Tony Romo) got hurt it was a big blow, but (Jon Kitna) stepped up in his absence:

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land (LaMarr Woodley, Donovan McNabb) in the offseason:

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted (Dez Bryantt):

Let's just say I am super sad faced about that last one.
Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:41 AM   #10
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

Whenever (Michael Vick) is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

I'll admit, I never thought (Michael Vick, Arian Foster, Brandon Lloyd, and Tom Brady) would have this good a season:

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be (Nobody, because everybody is equally inconsistent):

(Michael Turner) doesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

I was too high on (Mike Sims-Walker), he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

When (Kevin Kolb) got hurt it was a big blow, but (Michael Vick) stepped up in his absence:

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land (a dominant WR) in the offseason:

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted (I don't know):
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 02:54 AM   #11
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Whenever Andre Johnson is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

I'll admit, I never thought Matt Cassel would have this good a season:

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be Jeremy Trueblood:

Tramon Williamsdoesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

I was too high on Matt Schaub, he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

When Tanard Jackson got suspended it was a big blow, but Cody Grimm stepped up in his absence:

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land Jahiri Evans/Curtis Lofton in the offseason:

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted Devin McCourty:

Pretty much covers it.
GatorKid117 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 05:17 AM   #12
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Whenever Mike Vick is playing I have to watch, he's just too exciting:

I'll admit, I never thought Mike Vick again. I thought he was a one trick pony. would have this good a season:

If I could kick one guy off my team for his knucklehead plays, it'd be Anthony Davis:

Jon Beason. Dude's playing in obscurity over there. doesn't get enough credit for how good he is:

I was too high on Anthony Davis. Hope he gets better., he's not as good as I thought he was/could be:

When Frank Gore got hurt it was a big blow, but B West stepped up in his absence:

My team is on the cusp of greatness if we could only land a secondary in the offseason:

Looking back on the draft we should have drafted Earl Thomas? I mean I wanted Joe Haden but he was gone. :
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: