Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-02-2006, 08:06 PM   #1
MaxAxe
Can barely lace up my sneakers

MaxAxe has an OK reputation so far
Default Down Goes Usc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright BCS you better put my Wolverines in the title game or else.
MaxAxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 08:11 PM   #2
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

they deserve it nobody else in the top 5 should have a shot at it....
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2006, 10:46 PM   #3
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

If Florida wins the SEC championship then they'll probably be in, if Michigan goes in, expect the BCS to have major changes next year because the entire college football nation will revolt against the BCS
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #4
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

If Michigan plays them they will get beaten by 2 TDs.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 12:35 AM   #5
thejoyofsobe
Local High School Star

thejoyofsobe has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmeh
If Florida wins the SEC championship then they'll probably be in, if Michigan goes in, expect the BCS to have major changes next year because the entire college football nation will revolt against the BCS
I agree. I can just imagine Florida winning their Sugar Bowl game and Michigan winning their rematch so we end up with three teams with identical records (if we throw out Florida's win over Western Carolina) and with legitimate arguments as to why they should get the title. Maybe it would be worth it just to get a plus one or playoff system.
thejoyofsobe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:21 AM   #6
Timmeh
Yes, I am a dick.

Timmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation hereTimmeh has a near all-star reputation here

What actually might end up happening is the same thing that happened a couple of years ago with Auburn. There were 3 unbeaten teams, and Auburn got the short straw, but it was decided that if they won their bowl game, they got a share of the national championship.
Timmeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:46 AM   #7
telephone
Banned

telephone has an OK reputation so far

Florida Is In
telephone is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: