Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-20-2010, 07:57 AM   #1
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default What your favorite Christmas movies?

1. It's a Wonderful Life
2. Jingle All the Way
3. How the Grinch stole Christmas
4. National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation
5. Nightmare before Christmas
6. Bad Santa
7. Home Alone 1 and 2
8. Surviving Christmas
9. A Christmas Story
10. The Small One
11. Scrooged
12. All I want for Christmas

Last edited by Lebron23 : 12-20-2010 at 08:52 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:07 AM   #2
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: What your favorite Christmas movies?

this one is a classic.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
crosso√er
Decent college freshman

crosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected postercrosso√er is a pretty well-respected poster

Is Bad Santa really a "Christmas" movie? I actually like the "Christmas Carol" and of course Home Alone and A Christmas Story are classics.

Christmas Vacation and Santa Clause are two movies I always watch on X-Mas as well.
crosso√er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #4
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

this one is a classic.

This is also one of my favorite Christmas movies.
Old 12-20-2010, 08:37 AM   #5
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
This is also one of my favorite Christmas movies.

Do you want to suck my d*ck?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 08:41 AM   #6
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Do you want to suck my d*ck?

Old 12-20-2010, 08:42 AM   #7
Stuckey
ifirtworld

Stuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputationStuckey has a terrific reputation

Stuckey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:09 AM   #8
alenleomessi
hey girl

alenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong wayalenleomessi is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Home alone i guess
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:30 AM   #9
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:53 AM   #10
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I just saw It's a Wonderfull Life on the big screen last weekend. There's an old fashioned two screen Community Theatre in the town I went to college in, and they occasionally do old stuff (I saw The Godfather there a few months back). Anyway, it's a nice little area, a lot of bars and resturants. Right near the train station. You can go down, park in the commuter lot, and pretty much walk those few blocks and grab some good food and some drinks. I tried to muster a crowd. Figured we'd get there early, have a few pops, and then stroll over, but I got no one. A couple people wrote my back asking if I was really going. I got a few "go F yourself"'s too. It was a little depressing, but hey, I'm a depressing sorta dude, so I went myself. I stopped to get a pizza before, but it was a long wait, so I had a few beers there, then walked over to another bar to knock down a shot or two and a few more beers. And surprisingly, there were another dozen or so people doing the same thing. It was a fun show in there that night. Drunken singing and bad Jimmy Stewart impressions all around. I've seen that movie a ton of times, but this was my favorite viewing of it ever.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 09:59 AM   #11
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This is one of my favorites. Absolutely loved Dudley Moore backed in the day.

oh the horror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 11:45 AM   #12
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23

JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 12:07 PM   #13
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and SUPER old school

Last edited by B-Low : 12-20-2010 at 12:09 PM.
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:46 PM   #14
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

The one where he shot his eye out. A Christmas Story.

How they got that kid to lick the frozen pole was epic... everyone booked it as he was stuck there flailing his arms trying to swim to safety.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2010, 01:50 PM   #15
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oh the horror
This is one of my favorites. Absolutely loved Dudley Moore backed in the day.

Very underrated X-Mas movie. I actually forgot about it, lol. I wonder why it doesn't get more play...
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: