Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-21-2010, 11:27 PM   #1
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default I played ball today with Dajuan Wagner

My friend got me into Rutgers in Camden to play ball and he was there with a group of guys. They asked us to play with them so they had enough to run full court. I thought this guy fell off the face of the earth!
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:34 PM   #2
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I played ball today with Dajuan Wagner

How well did he play?
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:39 PM   #3
DavisEverLOL
Banned

DavisEverLOL has an OK reputation so far

Did he yell out Kobe when he shot a jumper?
DavisEverLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:39 PM   #4
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that's awesome. how did he play?
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #5
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wanna know something crazy? Dude's still only 27! Last I heard he was playing in Europe, was always happy to see him make a career for himself after the...intestinal cancer?
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:42 PM   #6
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Damn, dude, I used to be a huge Dajuan Wagner fan. I remember being a freshman in HS and reading an article about on HoopsTV.com (who remembers that site?!) and followed his career since. He was nasty, but injuries, aka an STD, ruined his health.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:43 PM   #7
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He coasted and made it look easy. I wasn't on his team but me and my friend guarded each other so I didn't have to go up against him or anything. I can only remember him missing maybe 2 or 3 jumpers in 3 games. It's crazy seeing how good these guys are in person and he's nowhere near the shape he was in when he was playing. He's gained some weight I'd say he's given up most of his hopes of getting back to the league on that alone but who am I to say.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:44 PM   #8
Randy
NBA sixth man of the year

Randy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRandy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Wanna know something crazy? Dude's still only 27! Last I heard he was playing in Europe, was always happy to see him make a career for himself after the...intestinal cancer?

He had part of his colon removed I think, I've read that it was cancer but also that he had some infection. Not sure, but he was a hell of a talent, just a bit undersized for a two-guard.
Randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:48 PM   #9
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Used to be the biggest fan of him. He could just flat out score with ease. I really thought he'd be a star in the League, it was terrible what happened to him.
irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2010, 11:52 PM   #10
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

I was also a big fan. I remember the Sixers playing the Cavs and CLE through out a starting backcourt of Dajuan and Smush Parker. Time flies.

I tried to google Dajuan not long ago and his wiki page was out of date and there was really no info on him. I looked today and saw something from the summer that said he was working for Tim Grover out in Chicago but it also said he still lived in Thorofare (which is maybe 15-20 mins outside Camden?) so I don't know. I wasn't about to ask him or anything.
Old 12-22-2010, 12:10 AM   #11
TennesseeFan
Banned

TennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this boardTennesseeFan has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Did he score 100?
TennesseeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:24 AM   #12
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Damn, lucky you. I'm a huge fan of Wagner, really hoped he would be back in the league. Is the dude healthy now? Last I heard he was playing overseas a year or 2 back. I remember he was on the Warriors preseason roster couple years back too.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:46 AM   #13
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Did he score 100?

I clicked the thread to say that. ****.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 12:50 AM   #14
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy
Damn, dude, I used to be a huge Dajuan Wagner fan. I remember being a freshman in HS and reading an article about on HoopsTV.com (who remembers that site?!) and followed his career since. He was nasty, but injuries, aka an STD, ruined his health.
If basketball is your religion, HoopsTV.com is your church.

Sophomore year of high school, I used to stay after school just to visit HoopsTV, watch some videos on a pretty good computer connection and hopefully win a free t-shirt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennesseeFan
Did he score 100?
Yessir. Here's a short video of it (no hints that he's chasing 100, honestly could be clips from any of his high school games).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYRzZDNooaA

Last edited by Rake2204 : 12-22-2010 at 12:52 AM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 10:47 AM   #15
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I love hearing stories like these...
I guess its safe to say he was the best player on the court that day.

I still remember the hype that surrounded him before he even stepped foot on an NBA floor. That enigmatic 100 point game caught the attention of the masses and before long, he had guys like Shaq and various other pros travel to see him do his thing. Its really too bad that his immense talent never materialized into a prosperous career on the big stage...
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: