Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Milwaukee Bucks Forum

Milwaukee Bucks Forum Milwaukee Bucks forum - Milwaukee Bucks message board

Old 01-09-2011, 12:29 AM   #1
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default SF - it's time

I've said this in the off season , and I believe it 100% and YET Skiles is bucking the move

Maggette must start as the SF to get to the line , put defenses into immediate foul trouble , and get Bucks offense going.

He can share minutes with Douglas Roberts , CCDDRRRR has been just great after the eye injury.

They traded for both these players .. START PLAYING THEM.

Moute can role play at the PF as well as rotate to SF when Salmons sits at the SG and Maggette or CDR rotates to the SG spot.

Gooden , Moute and Sanders can easily handle the PF spot ... but Skiles needs to get this SF rotation in place otherwise the Bucks might as well call it a season.

He is wasting to many points , opponents foul trouble opportunities etc..
Jasper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2011, 11:34 AM   #2
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: SF - it's time

the rotations are so important- it really is the main role of a coach. Put them in the right spots to succeed and it will happen- be too smart for your own good and put the role players in the best spots to succeed and it will never work.
------
i look at moute as someone who should be at sf more than pf, and might as well play the hell out of sanders, i think he might be a good one
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2011, 10:43 PM   #3
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

Jasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJasper is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by el gringos
the rotations are so important- it really is the main role of a coach. Put them in the right spots to succeed and it will happen- be too smart for your own good and put the role players in the best spots to succeed and it will never work.
------
i look at moute as someone who should be at sf more than pf, and might as well play the hell out of sanders, i think he might be a good one

You have a point about Sanders.
Tonight against the Sprs Gooden got some minutes ,
IMO Gooden and Sanders can easily handle the PF duties for the Bucks for the next 3 + years.
Ilusova I think should be packaged in a deal to get another player... He might be bait in the off season for a PG.

I still think Maggette , CDR can man the SF spots... and John Salmons when he need to rest , can have both Maggette and CDR on the floor.

I really think Skiles has so many assets his brain is screwed up on the rotations.

If this team doesn't get into the playoff's I think they should look to trade Ilusova and Jennings and get a PG that can really run the team.

SF Maggette / CDR
SG Salmons / CDR
PF Gooden / Sanders
C Bogut / Gooden
PG
Old 01-17-2011, 07:22 PM   #4
Jasper
Bucks Brigade

1/17 against Houston ,, Maggette finally gets a start.

11 for 18 from the field 25 pts .. in a losing cause.

Ironically Skiles is still playing Ilyasova in the starting lineup at the PF spot
He's a rotational player , not a starter .... Get Gooden in as the starter please.

--------------
I have to wonder if Skiles is playing Ilyasova alot for trade bait ??

See above lineup - we have a very deep team , Either they look at next summer at a PG or a Center backup.

I still think Salmon's is not getting enough touchs , and Dooling is shooting to much.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: