Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 09-05-2012, 03:03 PM   #1
MichaelAngelo
I hit open layups

MichaelAngelo has an OK reputation so far
Default Javele McGee Flies a Woman Out to Meet Him And....

It is a long and funny read, your choice to check out full story, but here are most interesting parts written from her perspective.

Javele McGee Flies out WSHH Model, Comedy Ensues | Read Full Story and More Pics

Quote:
After 5 months I finally agreed to meet him on August 8th. I waited that long to be sure that he wasn’t just looking for a jumpoff. I also thought this was a big deal for him because according to Javale he doesn’t fly “bi-ches,” out in the offseason.

My flight was delayed, so I got there late, I was hoping to have some time to chill, but as soon as we got inside the room he wanted to sex.

Eventually, we did have sex and I sort of understood since he had waited 5 months to see me, but he immediately started acting odd.

He decided to sleep on the couch instead of the bed with me.

He also said he had practice early in the morning and when I awoke he was already gone

He came back midday, once again said he was tired and was going to take a nap. That was fine I went to take a walk, but to my surprise while I was walking around I see him outside walking as well.

When I got back to the room he had bought Chipotle for himself and none for me.

When he came back he wanted to have sex again and I agreed, I assumed after that since he hadn’t taken me out all day we would go to the movies or do something besides just having sex.

Again I was wrong.

He said he was “tired” again and didn’t want to go out, instead he went to get a haircut, by then I was starting to see the writing on the wall and left the room.

I was invited to a party, but I wanted to go out with Javele so I went back upstairs to try one more time. He noticed my outfit, but still did not want to go out because, “It was too hot.”

He obviously didn’t want to deal with me anymore at that point, told me he was getting me my own room and that most athletes would just kick me out. He called downstairs and got me a room that would ready in 15 minutes.

MichaelAngelo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:05 PM   #2
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Javele McGee Flies a Woman Out to Meet Him And....

Damn, dat face. Wifey material as far as looks.. don't even need to see dat ass...
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:06 PM   #3
NuggetsFan
Nuggets/Avs/Broncos.

NuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNuggetsFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lmao poor McGee. Struggling with even the simplest of tasks
NuggetsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:07 PM   #4
stallionaire
UNITED WE RUN #WOLVES

stallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this boardstallionaire has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuggetsFan
lmao poor McGee. Struggling with even the simplest of tasks

What did he mess up? Seems like textbook alpha male shit. He lied to her and flew her out just to **** her. Didn't give a shit about her. She's just some WorldStarHipHop ass.. who wouldn't tap if given the opportunity?
stallionaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:11 PM   #5
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

the other parts were funny but this one really broke my ribs

Quote:
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #6
Knicksfever2010
Decent college freshman

Knicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKnicksfever2010 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

it seems whatever mcgee does backfires on him.
Knicksfever2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:12 PM   #7
Dwade305
el pollo loco siiiiiii

Dwade305 has not been impressing people

Cant turn a hoe into a housewife, basic NBA baller schooling.
Dwade305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 03:13 PM   #8
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Damn that's cold.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #9
Levity
Dale, you giblet head!

Levity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation hereLevity has an incredible reputation here

Hahah, no way you can hate on javele for this. Like many other welll off athletes, he made it apparent she means nothing to him, so to boost her self esteem(or maybe get some exposure out of this) she blabs to some online reporter a nothing-less story that pretty much just exposes her ignorance and naivety.

the solo chipotle sesh was the icing on the cake
Levity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:04 PM   #10
Sakkreth
Raptors/LTU/Zalgiris

Sakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation hereSakkreth has an incredible reputation here

Well she's dumber than Javale, no, i am not saying javale is smart.
Sakkreth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Every NBA player has done this some point in time...especially when on the road.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:17 PM   #12
taucesays
High school junior varsity star

taucesays has no real reputation yet.

Charlie Sheen said it best, “You don't pay a prostitute for sex. You pay them to leave after the sex". This whole article is about a girl that can't come to terms with the fact that she's a whore.
taucesays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:22 PM   #13
KeyNote
KR∆PES

KeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputationKeyNote has a terrific reputation

Quote:

Javele, how could you?
KeyNote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:27 PM   #14
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Am i da only one dat clicked da link and saw dat ray allen tweet?

Wtf was dat? LOL?
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 04:34 PM   #15
Remix
SONICS FAN SINCE '10

Remix has decent reputation

just to make sure his name is Javale isn't it? or is it Javele?
Remix is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: