Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-24-2010, 08:59 PM   #31
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Are male Taylor Swift fans pedophiles?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
very

Oh man, three's a charm.... straight-up f*cking witty. We have a new King of the OTC.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:01 PM   #32
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Oh man, three's a charm.... straight-up f*cking witty. We have a new King of the OTC.

JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:03 PM   #33
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

You know its sad when someone has either seen or saved so many animated gifs that they can so quickly queue up an image of a specific celebrity doing a specific gesture.

Wow.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:04 PM   #34
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
You know its sad when someone has either seen or saved so many animated gifs that they can so quickly queue up an image of a specific celebrity doing a specific gesture.

Wow.
dis nig so dumb lolololol
Old 12-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #35
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

here is bankshot ladies n gentlemen:
Old 12-24-2010, 09:08 PM   #36
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Judging by your reaction to disagreement it seemed as though, regardless of your post count, that you'd never had anyone think differently than you on an internet message board.

Sure; if you don't like what I have to say then ignore it if you want. You could also refute with some kind of productive rebuttal to extend the conversation and maybe even make me consider your view.

I guess the OP's title, which is phrased as a question, would be more accurate as a statement... seeing as how you're only concerned about your answer to the given question. In that case, why ask it??

If you had come off as if you were looking for any debate I would have came at you a little more different.

You notice that I didn't attack Blade for his response even though he seems to not agree with me.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:09 PM   #37
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

I really wish I had a library of animated images so I could just point and click instead of add anything remotely relevant or productive to conversations.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:10 PM   #38
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
I really wish I had a library of animated images so I could just point and click instead of add anything remotely relevant or productive to conversations.

dis fail nig tryin to use big words to look smart
Old 12-24-2010, 09:11 PM   #39
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
If you had come off as if you were looking for any debate I would have came at you a little more different.

You notice that I didn't attack Blade for his response even though he seems to not agree with me.

Sure.

So to get back on track.... this idea of listening to someone singing from the perspective of a child make them a pedophile, does it apply across the board??

If I really like the Jackson 5, does that make me a pedophile?? MJ was younger than 13 when they released their debut album.

If I listen to someone like Elton John or Freddie Mercury, does that make me a homophile?
Old 12-24-2010, 09:12 PM   #40
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
dis fail nig tryin to use big words to look smart

Sorry I guess I need to dumb it down a little, I didn't realize that "relevant" and "productive" were considered big words.

Its been quite a few years since I was in 6th grade.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:14 PM   #41
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Sorry I guess I need to dumb it down a little, I didn't realize that "relevant" and "productive" were considered big words.

Its been quite a few years since I was in 6th grade.

work on yo readin comprehension nig, i said tryin, but u failed
Old 12-24-2010, 09:17 PM   #42
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
work on yo readin comprehension nig, i said tryin, but u failed

Work on your context, sentence formation, and buy a dictionary. Exactly zero words were used incorrectly or out of context. Run along now.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:18 PM   #43
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Work on your context, sentence formation, and buy a dictionary. Exactly zero words were used incorrectly or out of context. Run along now.

llol i said readin not writin dumass... i said tryin n u failed to realize what i ment
u also failed to get da joke of da gif n negged me cuz u slow

Old 12-24-2010, 09:21 PM   #44
Fawker
Prove it honkey

Fawker is starting to rub some people the wrong wayFawker is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
god hillbilly cracker damn! you are the most uptight poster ever.
Fawker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2010, 09:23 PM   #45
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Sure.

So to get back on track.... this idea of listening to someone singing from the perspective of a child make them a pedophile, does it apply across the board??

Quote:
If I really like the Jackson 5, does that make me a pedophile?? MJ was younger than 13 when they released their debut album.

Are you?
Are you a really old man listening to The Jackson 5?

Quote:
If I listen to someone like Elton John or Freddie Mercury, does that make me a homophile?

What does Freddie Mercury being gay have to do with listening Queen? Is Queen's music just aimed at gay men like Swift's music is geared toward really young girls?
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: