Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-25-2010, 01:45 AM   #16
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Whats your favorite thing about Christmas and/or the Holidays

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I must reiterate: you, sir, can f*ck off.

some1 gettin coal!
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:47 AM   #17
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
some1 gettin coal!

Doesn't matter what I get. As long as I can cook good food, spend time with my family, and make people happy with thoughtful gifts, I couldn't care less about what I get.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:48 AM   #18
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Doesn't matter what I get. As long as I can cook good food, spend time with my family, and make people happy with thoughtful gifts, I couldn't care less about what I get.

yeah because ur so caring 4 others
Old 12-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #19
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

24 hours of a Christmas Story!

I'll tell you what I don't like though, drunk neighbors staying over at our house until 12:30. Our neighbor was totally sh.tfaced and was just blabbering on about a bunch of nonsense. My mom was in agony. She couldn't take a hint so my dad eventually was like you have to go, were going to sleep. Ugh, so bad
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 01:50 AM   #20
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
yeah because ur so caring 4 others

You can try and try and try to Troll me there, kid, but good f*cking luck in my Holiday Thread. Tis the muthaf*cking season, and no way no how some grinch is ruining my holiday spirit.

Try again another day, troll.
Old 12-25-2010, 01:51 AM   #21
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
You can try and try and try to Troll me there, kid, but good f*cking luck in my Holiday Thread. Tis the muthaf*cking season, and no way no how some grinch is ruining my holiday spirit.

im not trollin, u were an to me 2day, i hope dat shit comes back on u, karma a biitch.. im 2 much of a nice guy to ruin anythin 4 u
Old 12-25-2010, 01:52 AM   #22
TheMiz
I'm awesome.

TheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

TheMiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:17 AM   #23
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeronMillsap
Food, family and friends.
Ditto
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2010, 02:18 AM   #24
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
im not trollin, u were an to me 2day, i hope dat shit comes back on u, karma a biitch.. im 2 much of a nice guy to ruin anythin 4 u

English, please. I don't speak mundane-short-hand wanna be e-thug.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:20 AM   #25
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
English, please. I don't speak mundane-short-hand wanna be e-thug.

Old 12-25-2010, 02:20 AM   #26
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMiz

Only somebody's thats severely butthurt would roll that many eyes at someone thats basically saying "Good lucky bringing down my holiday spirit. It's not happening."

Pretty god damn sad, troll.
Old 12-25-2010, 02:21 AM   #27
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:

Can't we just be happy about the Holiday Season without you trolling?? Please, just come back on the 26th you can troll all you want. Be civil.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: