Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-27-2010, 04:02 AM   #16
HB40TheNextStar
More like Matt Boner

HB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected posterHB40TheNextStar is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: NBA lookalikes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batz
Manu and Squidward...

Uncanny. And original, at least to me.

Good stuff.
HB40TheNextStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 04:27 AM   #17
BuGzBuNNy

BuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation hereBuGzBuNNy has a near all-star reputation here

BuGzBuNNy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:58 AM   #18
MikeBeas
Banned

MikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMikeBeas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuGzBuNNy

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh h
MikeBeas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 07:59 AM   #19
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

gassssssssol?
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #20
PurpleChuck
Banned

PurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPurpleChuck is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JrueHoliday11
gassssssssol?

That guy's much better looking.
PurpleChuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 08:04 AM   #21
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleChuck
That guy's much better looking.
Old 12-27-2010, 10:25 AM   #22
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

great thread
some pictures made me laugh,especially Van Gundy,Nelson and Harrington
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 12:01 PM   #23
Nets fan 93
Brooklyn Nets >

Nets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNets fan 93 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Favors

Ray J
Nets fan 93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 02:46 PM   #24
Borat_Sagdyev
Rytas 4ever

Borat_Sagdyev has an OK reputation so far

Borat_Sagdyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:02 PM   #25
tomtucker
NBA sixth man of the year

tomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected postertomtucker is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat_Sagdyev

he looks like Dennis in the first picture....but the last one ?...just scary
tomtucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:40 PM   #26
Thumdar
I airball my layups

Thumdar has an OK reputation so far

Illegitimate son?!
Thumdar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:41 PM   #27
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

Old 04-09-2011, 03:34 AM   #28
srekaL
Decent playground baller

srekaL has an OK reputation so far

Dirk

Sig Hansen from Deadliest Catch

srekaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:08 AM   #29
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2011, 04:28 AM   #30
Christofire
Banned

Christofire has an OK reputation so far

http://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=h...t:429,r:11,s:0

kobe definately looks like pac
Christofire is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: