Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-27-2010, 04:55 PM   #31
bbms
I airball my layups

bbms has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Ric Bucher: "Derrick Rose is my MVP candidate"

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
So the other guys don't have good players around them? Wow the hate for the bulls in this forum is just phenomenal. But then I bet if a thread was made asking who the best team in the league was, you and bullss like you, would be knocking those very same players on the bulls. Deng, would be too inconsistant, boozer doesn't play any defense, noah offense is terrible etc. Wow the double standard is just maddening.
I like Bulls, and the argument that Rose don't play alone is to counter those who argument that he should be MVP because he plays alone, I don't agree with it and I think MVP has not only to carry the burden but get his teammates involved. Playing alone raise stats but not (necessairily) grades.

And I think Deng and Noah are underrated.
bbms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:09 PM   #32
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbms
I like Bulls, and the argument that Rose don't play alone is to counter those who argument that he should be MVP because he plays alone, I don't agree with it and I think MVP has not only to carry the burden but get his teammates involved. Playing alone raise stats but not (necessairily) grades.

And I think Deng and Noah are underrated.
So which is it? Are they overrated or the determining factor as to why rose shouldn't be in the mvp consideration cuz they're so good? There's no consistency in what your saying bro.

And I've never seen people overrate deng and noah. Bulls fans either think deng sucks or is at best a solid 3rd or 4th option. As far as noah, most people rank him as a top 5-8 center. How is this overrated?
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:24 PM   #33
TheMiz
I'm awesome.

TheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterTheMiz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Next season for Rose. Hopefully he gets it this season though.
TheMiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 05:25 PM   #34
JrueHoliday11
jrue it up

JrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJrueHoliday11 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

its bucher who said it... stopped there
JrueHoliday11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2010, 06:12 PM   #35
Roundball_Rock
College superstar

Roundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation hereRoundball_Rock has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbms
D-Rose had a very good frontcourt with Deng-Boozer-Noah.

Yeah, for about 3 games...
Roundball_Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: