Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2006, 09:43 PM   #496
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
He is WHEN he is protected. You're just a SCARRED Cowboys fan who had to deal with the boneheads mistakes Drew has put you thru...and cant seperate what is being said. I understand that...I mean another Cowboy fan say Jay made the worst mistake he ever saw by a QB, then proceeded to say he blocked out the memories of Drew.

Look I understand all this. Its ok. You think i relive the Rich Kotite years? I dont even know when they started. See? It happens.

Could be so. I may be biased in my hatred toward Drew since IMO he was THE reason why we lost against Jax and Phily.

I wanted his head on a platter after the Phily loss. Hardest loss I've taken in a while.

I still think he is garbage and a lot of his mistakes came when the protection wasn't a problem, ala the Lito return.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:45 PM   #497
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

btw about Alex smith since gobb mentioned him, he throws a god awful deep ball for an nfl qb. Anything over about 20-25 yards, he has to float and he throws wounded ducks.
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:46 PM   #498
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

elam for the first down which means he needs to kick a field goal...
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:47 PM   #499
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

41 yard field goal..

what a play lol he messed up his hamstring tho
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #500
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan19
eh i like romo alot and want him to be a franchise guy and for now im on the bandwagon but hes not a sure thing by any means. As I said BEFORE the game today, we cowboys fans sound ALOT like bears fans with grossmans hot start.

Agreed. Thats all I'm saying...you gotta give Romo time. Just let it naturally progress and we'll see when he has enough games under his belt. For now? Who can hate on Tony Romo. Its like soon as he started the OL played a lil better, that defense has really emerged (wasnt like that all the time). Props to Tony, always gave them. But the extra mayo being applied? Hold it.

Elam was RUNNING HIS ASS OFF...he looked like Tomilson UNTIL, he saw that Seattle defender out the corner of his eye...then back to Elam he went. Glass slipper came off and he SLID.

No he's limping off the field. Great job!
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:48 PM   #501
LiL Stevie
Decent college freshman

LiL Stevie has decent reputation

HORRIBLE decision by Shanahan, putting your kicker at risk for injury, which it looks like he did get injured. It shouldn't be a case of a few yards to make the kick easier anyway, Elam would've nailed it from the original spot anyway. Now one of the best kickers in the game is hurt...not good.
LiL Stevie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 09:55 PM   #502
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

that made no sense whatsoever.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #503
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Elam is fast as hell for being in his 40's
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:02 PM   #504
PureElement
Local High School Star

We gotta win this horrible, horrible game.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:03 PM   #505
PureElement
Local High School Star

Omg Josh Brown, Best Kicker Ever!
Old 12-03-2006, 11:12 PM   #506
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

Cutler having a forgetable debut.
Old 12-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #507
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan4zindagi
Cutler having a forgetable debut.

Rookie, first game. It happens.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:20 PM   #508
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

WOW! What a play!
Old 12-03-2006, 11:20 PM   #509
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Dayummmm
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 11:22 PM   #510
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

Cutler just doubled his passing output on one play.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: