Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-04-2006, 11:57 PM   #631
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Im not worried about the Eagles by the end. The Giants and Falcons are the teams I worry about. Panthers have games vs the Giants, Falcons, and Saints coming up. All are huge.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:57 PM   #632
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Strahan will be back next week to..

Carolina needs a win vs giants
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:58 PM   #633
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

5 blown 4th quarter leads...
Jake Delhomme...f*cked up against Washington, against Dallas, against Cincinatti, against Philadelphia.

Sad thing is, Carolina played great offense in the 4th...the defense f*cked us over this time.

Giants, Steelers, Atlanta, and NOs...we need to win 3 of those to make playoffs...next game is must win, for both NY and Carolina.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:59 PM   #634
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Eagles have a tough schedule coming up..

@ WASH
@ Cowboys
@ Giants
vs Falcons
Old 12-05-2006, 12:00 AM   #635
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

I want two things

1) Cowboys get a top 2 seed so they get a bye

2) Eagles get in

Looks good right now
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #636
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

Cowboys still have a tough schedule coming up to.

This NFC race is nuts.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:01 AM   #637
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
Eagles have a tough schedule coming up..

@ WASH
@ Cowboys
@ Giants
vs Falcons

hopefully they can beat washington. they'll lose to big D and thats good. if giants/falcs are still in the hunt...those should be good games.
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:02 AM   #638
West-Side
Decent college freshman

DeAngelo Williams is a stud, that's the only bright spot...I hope Fox gives Lucas the starting role back and bench Gamble next game...it's going down in Carolina next weekend...we win, we get the wild card back.

I bet NY were praying Carolina wins, so they don't have to face Carolina next week with their backs against the wall.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:02 AM   #639
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jake didnt lose the game vs the Redskins. He threw the last pass to seal it but he led a 70 yard drive to take the lead the series before. He didnt give up a 66 yard TD on the Skins next snap. He didnt give up 30 in a half vs the Cowboys either. Panthers D isnt up to normal standards. Both it and Jake ****ing things up.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:12 AM   #640
West-Side
Decent college freshman

It's killing me cause Carolina could just as easily be 11-1 right now, if they just kept the lead in the 4th...their backs are against the wall, if they win their last 4 games their in...hopefully they look at it this way.

Jake played well tonight, just two mistakes...that INT will be eating me for a long time, we had this game won....god it hurts.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:19 AM   #641
PureElement
Local High School Star

PureElement has an OK reputation so far

Don't Count out St. Louis, they have an easy schedule coming up. Oakland, Washington, Minny are not gonna be that motivated, they are out. Chicago is in, they might not play all out either if the game proves to be meaningless.

Had they not played Seattle Twice, KC, Carolina, and San Diego in the last five games (brutal schedule), they should be holding onto that wild card right now.

Last edited by PureElement : 12-05-2006 at 12:24 AM.
PureElement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:21 AM   #642
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
That was a pass interference, he shoved Keyshawn...WTF
Not really. It definitely wasnt PI, it was borderline illegal contact(by the rules it is but that hadnt been called all night) but it definitely wasnt PI
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:22 AM   #643
dak121
College superstar

dak121 is considered somewhat cooldak121 is considered somewhat cool

Delhomme is nearly crying in the postgame press conference. He is completely shook up.

Who is the Panthers backup QB? Weinke? I'd think about making a QB switch if I was the Panthers. The pressure is getting to Delhomme in a major way. He has zero confidence.
dak121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:23 AM   #644
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Did DeAngelo have 200 all purpose yards or something close to it? What a game by him, I'm almost happy...atleast we have a prolific RB now.

We need to draft an OL this draft, and with big W back next season...DeAngelo will break out. He's actually a pretty good receiver as well.

Dan Henning needs to do a better job play calling, go to DeAngelo on that 1st down, especially since he was doing so well running the ball...and we still had 1 TO left.
Old 12-05-2006, 12:26 AM   #645
West-Side
Decent college freshman

Quote:
The pressure is getting to Delhomme in a major way. He has zero confidence.

I kind of wanted to bench Jake last week, but he did well tonight...he's WAY better then Weinke, Keyshawn definitely got something on that play...PI or illegal contact...that was BS, he got shoved to the face as the ball was thrown, the defender got the separation and Key had to jump to try to get the ball because of the push...whatever, I don't give a f*ck what announcers said...that sh*t just didn't look right at all. Especially since the ball was thrown, even my buddy who's a big SF fan said Carolina got jobbed on that play.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: