Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-05-2006, 12:26 AM   #646
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Giants better bounce back from this losing streak, geez.

a win vs carolina would be HUGE
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 12:31 AM   #647
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
a win vs carolina would be HUGE

I think it'll be the game of the year personally, both teams have something to prove...and NY want to get revenge from that 23-0 spanking they received by Carolina. Night.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:04 AM   #648
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
I think it'll be the game of the year personally, both teams have something to prove...and NY want to get revenge from that 23-0 spanking they received by Carolina. Night.

If Lucas is out i'll be happy lol, lucas KILLED THE GIANTS last year in the playoffs.

I Don't want lucas injured but i want him benched. I saw him get injured tonight but hope hes able to go vs us to see if he did what he did in the playoffs. Heard you have a new DB? Marshall is his name?

Going to be a great game..
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:25 AM   #649
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Hotsizzle gets the last laugh. TexasBatman?
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 08:58 AM   #650
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Hotsizzle gets the last laugh. TexasBatman?

Uhm....my d!@k's too big for the mouse trap

Last edited by TEXAS BATMAN : 12-05-2006 at 09:00 AM.
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 11:54 AM   #651
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXAS BATMAN
Uhm....my d!@k's too big for the mouse trap

Next time shut your mouth.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:25 PM   #652
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If your team doesn't make the playoffs in the pathetic NFC, they're terrible.
Oh and who was it at the start of the season that said the Panthers are better than the bears? Whoever that was can shut their mouths now.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:23 PM   #653
West-Side
Decent college freshman

West-Side has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Oh and who was it at the start of the season that said the Panthers are better than the bears? Whoever that was can shut their mouths now.

Your Bears got by far the weakest schedule and division in the NFL...Carolina blown what 5 games this season in the 4th?

Yeah they're having their problems, but Carolina aren't out of the playoff picture just yet so you Bear fans can sweat it out a little longer, cause I know none of you want a piece of the Panthers come playoff time.

Philly is a good team and Garcia is a damn good QB...I see NY and Carolina getting the last two playoff spots, just because I think Carolina will play with their backs against the wall...and they got 2 games at home now. Lets take care of business.

It's frustrating when your QB throws 3 INTs on his final pass of the game, in situations that could have won us the game...(Cincy, Philly, Washington)...but as bad as this team played this season, (3rd down effeciency, offensive struggles, defense being too tired late in games)...they still could very well be 11-1 on the year if they held on to their leads...Ny Vs Carolina is the season for both teams...actually for Carolina more so then NY because I fear Atlanta more so then an injured Philly team stealing our spot with a tough 4 game stretch for end the year.
West-Side is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 04:24 PM   #654
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Week 13........The week that my Dolphins lost all hope of making the playoffs!!!
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:13 PM   #655
TEXAS BATMAN
Retired.

TEXAS BATMAN has decent reputationTEXAS BATMAN has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Next time shut your mouth.

Bet it fits in your mouth though
TEXAS BATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 05:27 PM   #656
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

Garcia > Tony Romo
Old 12-05-2006, 06:04 PM   #657
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Quote:
It's frustrating when your QB throws 3 INTs on his final pass of the game, in situations that could have won us the game...(Cincy, Philly, Washington)...but as bad as this team played this season, (3rd down effeciency, offensive struggles, defense being too tired late in games)...they still could very well be 11-1 on the year if they held on to their leads...Ny Vs Carolina is the season for both teams...

Same can be said for the Giants and Eagles. Shiet Giants have led in 11 out of 12 games going into the 4th quarter. (Is that rite?) Lame excuse.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 06:09 PM   #658
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default ....

Quote:
I kind of wanted to bench Jake last week, but he did well tonight...he's WAY better then Weinke, Keyshawn definitely got something on that play...PI or illegal contact...that was BS, he got shoved to the face as the ball was thrown, the defender got the separation and Key had to jump to try to get the ball because of the push...whatever, I don't give a f*ck what announcers said...that sh*t just didn't look right at all. Especially since the ball was thrown, even my buddy who's a big SF fan said Carolina got jobbed on that play.

Karma is a M/F'er. Key shouldn't have been talking sh!t to Eagle fans the way he was.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 09:55 PM   #659
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by West-Side
Your Bears got by far the weakest schedule and division in the NFL...Carolina blown what 5 games this season in the 4th?

Yeah they're having their problems, but Carolina aren't out of the playoff picture just yet so you Bear fans can sweat it out a little longer, cause I know none of you want a piece of the Panthers come playoff time.

Philly is a good team and Garcia is a damn good QB...I see NY and Carolina getting the last two playoff spots, just because I think Carolina will play with their backs against the wall...and they got 2 games at home now. Lets take care of business.

It's frustrating when your QB throws 3 INTs on his final pass of the game, in situations that could have won us the game...(Cincy, Philly, Washington)...but as bad as this team played this season, (3rd down effeciency, offensive struggles, defense being too tired late in games)...they still could very well be 11-1 on the year if they held on to their leads...Ny Vs Carolina is the season for both teams...actually for Carolina more so then NY because I fear Atlanta more so then an injured Philly team stealing our spot with a tough 4 game stretch for end the year.

WE could all have great records ONLY IF all these things happen. It's the same thing every year. IF we had done this, if we had done that....It didn't happen, get over it. I never said Carolina wouldn't make the playoffs. All I said is that the Bears are a better team. I really do hope the Panthers make the playoffs and play the bears so we can settle this. If Philly gives you trrouble with their defense and Garcia as their quarterback..The Bears will eat the Panthers alive.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: