Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #121
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

Portland: reppy, kumquat, and indenyal if I'm not mistaken. Go Blazers!!!
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 11:37 AM   #122
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Spurs Till The Day I Die!!
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 12:15 PM   #123
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heretik32
Damn, I should've known I'm not a real Utah fan. GeeWiz doesn't know me and I don't have the time to throw wild tantrums every time someone talks smack about the Jazz. I haven't even started a "XYZ from the Jazz should be MVP" thread.
How on earth did I ever believe I've been a Jazz fan for these past 10 years and that I've been talking with fellow Jazz fans on this board and the successor board before even before the famous "12-1 run" that instantly transformed us into bandwagoners?
Thanks for clearing that up, mate. Now I can get back to wearing my Lakers hat again and leave the "hardcore fan" part to people with enough time on their hand to flood the forum with 20+ posts per day.

Gee Wiz got owned
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 02:15 PM   #124
gsxr1kryder
Decent playground baller

gsxr1kryder has an OK reputation so far

MFFL

I'll put down all my favs, so i can't be accused of bandwagon jumpin. I post in other team pages, but these are the basics.

NBA - DALLAS MAVS
NFL - TENNESSEE TITANS (oh yeah)
MLB - ATLANTA BRAVES
NCAA FOOTBALL - TEXAS LONGHORNS
NCAA BASKETBALL - TEXAS LONGHORNS, ILLINOIS FIGHTING ILLINI (local team)
gsxr1kryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:14 PM   #125
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

TheTrueKnicksFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe ThE RoCk
i find that hilarious, you aren't a true fan.
Not a true fan? You're retarded. I stick by my team.

BTW - Yankees suck.

P.S. I bet if the Yankees had a terrible season you would jump right on the Mets bandwagon.

So go Handle A C0ck somewhere else
TheTrueKnicksFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:20 PM   #126
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

NBA- 76ers
NFL- Steelers
NCAA- Pitt, Temple
MLB- Pirates
NHL- Penguins
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:20 PM   #127
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I think you two have both proven that you're hardcore fans. That fact that youre fighting over who likes the KNICKS more. The KNICKS!

That's like 2 kids fighting over who wants to get their cavities filled first...
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:36 PM   #128
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nets here
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 03:45 PM   #129
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I think you two have both proven that you're hardcore fans. That fact that youre fighting over who likes the KNICKS more. The KNICKS!

That's like 2 kids fighting over who wants to get their cavities filled first...

That made me

But well said
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:02 PM   #130
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

Quote:
P.S. I bet if the Yankees had a terrible season you would jump right on the Mets bandwagon.

i hate the mets..

yankees, giants and knicks til i die..

BTW, why do you keep chaning your usernames?
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:06 PM   #131
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Since I saw that there are some NY Yankee fans in this thread I thought I would go snag the Yankee Joke I posted in the Joke thread and post in here for you NY cats.

Three fans are walking to Fenway Park for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Red Sox fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Yankee fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police.
The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Red Sox cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Yankees cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Yankee fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Yankee cap, there's an A$$hole under it.''

(IT'S A JOKE SO DONT GET ALL OFFENDED YANKEE FANS)
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 04:11 PM   #132
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaNdLe A C0Ck
i hate the mets..

yankees, giants and knicks til i die..

BTW, why do you keep chaning your usernames?
I bet you were a Mets fan until they had a bad season, and your friends made fun of you. But i'm a true fan. When my Yankees fan friends made fun of my Mets I stuck by em. And now I can say f*ck them, Mets > Yankees.

ANd I stopped using the KnicksFan4Life ones because Jeff reported the IP's on them to the police after I threatened to stab him.
Old 12-04-2006, 04:13 PM   #133
TheTrueKnicksFan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza
Since I saw that there are some NY Yankee fans in this thread I thought I would go snag the Yankee Joke I posted in the Joke thread and post in here for you NY cats.

Three fans are walking to Fenway Park for the Red Sox-Yankees playoff series, when they see a foot sticking out of some bushes. An inspection revealed a dead-drunk naked woman. One man placed his Orioles baseball cap on her right breast. The Red Sox fan placed his cap on her left breast, and the Yankee fan put his over her crotch. They then called the police.
The cop lifted up the Orioles cap, and made a few notes. He then lifted the Red Sox cap and made more notes. Then he lifted the Yankees cap, put it down, lifted it again and put it down. When he lifted it the third time the Yankee fan said, ''What are you doing? Are you some kind of pervert, or what?'' The cop said, I was just confused, usually when I see a Yankee cap, there's an A$$hole under it.''

(IT'S A JOKE SO DONT GET ALL OFFENDED YANKEE FANS)

Thats so true
Old 12-04-2006, 05:01 PM   #134
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

never like the mets in my life, hated them.

Yankees > Mets

Get some pitching.
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 06:37 PM   #135
RainierBeachPoet
NEVER forget da SONICS

RainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRainierBeachPoet is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
The term hardcore always strikes me as negative. I've come in contact with so many unreasonable, overly biased Celtics and Red Sox fans (none on ISH), who consider themselves hardcore that I'd rather not be called hardcore.

hardcore does not equal unreasonable

there are hardcore fans who are reasonable/respectful; there are hardcore fans who are unreasonable/disrespectful

hardcore is being intensely loyal and dedicated and i suppose there is an element of stubbornness that is presupposed
RainierBeachPoet is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: