Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-03-2006, 06:19 PM   #1
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here
Default OT: Titans Beat colts

Damn... Vince young is amazing.... titans are like 5 and 2 with him.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:20 PM   #2
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Why did u make a new thread? and about 2 hr late.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:21 PM   #3
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
Why did u make a new thread? and about 2 hr late.

i just noticed the score, my bad
Old 12-03-2006, 06:23 PM   #4
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

The Titans defense does not get nearly enough credit.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:25 PM   #5
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Michael Ervin: "Peyton will run for 3 TD's on this defense! "

Nice call.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:25 PM   #6
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

chargers and colts tied for 1st place, chargers have a better Defense so it looks like the chargers are the new team to beat.
Old 12-03-2006, 06:29 PM   #7
Wadeisabeast
I hate mondays

Wadeisabeast has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by miles berg
The Titans defense does not get nearly enough credit.

They play good at times, but look at the stats and you'll see that they are not very good.
Wadeisabeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:36 PM   #8
miles berg
MFFL

miles berg is considered somewhat coolmiles berg is considered somewhat cool

Man, Im a bigger Vince fan than you will ever meet.

That was me being a smartass.

Though Keith Bullocks INT changed the flow of the game, for sure.
miles berg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:38 PM   #9
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default .

my team's becoming respectable again...i hated on VY in college, but wanted him over leinart/cutler.

looks like was the right choice so far just cause of his attitude.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:40 PM   #10
UCLAlegend32
Local High School Star

UCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat coolUCLAlegend32 is considered somewhat cool

atleast harrison had 170 rec yards to helpout my fantasy team
UCLAlegend32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2006, 06:40 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

5-2? I think you left off a pair of losses.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: