Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-30-2010, 02:35 PM   #31
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Players you thought were gonna be Stars

Tyrus! but per 40....He's averaging 20-10 with almost 2 blocks and 2 steals.

Mayo, but he just doesn't fit with the Grizzlies.
Rose is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:37 PM   #32
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation8BeastlyXOIAD has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
Tyrus! but per 40....He's averaging 20-10 with almost 2 blocks and 2 steals.

Mayo, but he just doesn't fit with the Grizzlies.
per 40
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:54 PM   #33
NY-Knicks
FIRE PRINGLES

NY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY-Knicks is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

OJ Mayo, Greg Oden, Tyrus Thomas, Anthony Randolph.
NY-Knicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 02:58 PM   #34
hkfosho
National High School Star

hkfosho has not been impressing people

andrea bargnani
hkfosho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #35
LilBTheBasedGod

Depending on what you mean by star I guess.

I would think Iggy would be a star, he puts up star statistics, and he is a trade to the Knicks away from being a household name in New York.
Old 12-30-2010, 03:00 PM   #36
Snoop_Cat
Banned

Snoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSnoop_Cat is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Any love for Adam Morrison?

On the opposite side of the spectrum, I thought Love was going to be a mega bust. Guess not haha
Snoop_Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 03:06 PM   #37
sillyrbbt_11
Can barely lace up my sneakers

sillyrbbt_11 has an OK reputation so far

Sean May- well maybe not *star* but double double type guy

and JJ Redick thought he was the white Ray Allen
sillyrbbt_11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:21 PM   #38
Kingsfans818
Good High School Starter

Kingsfans818 has no real reputation yet.

Ike Diogu

thought he was going to be money, 20/10 guy
Kingsfans818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:27 PM   #39
dallaslonghorn
Local High School Star

dallaslonghorn has decent reputation

Gerald Green -- 100% cosign. He was the #1 player in the '05 class by a mile. He had Kobe/Vince athleticism and he could stroke. Still feel like he could play in the NBA; maybe his time in Europe has humbled him.

Anthony Randolph

Tyrus Thomas

Shaun Livingston -- obviously a different story than the other guys. But if he could knock down outside jumpers, I think he could still become an All-Star. 6'7 guys with his point guard skills pretty much don't exist.
dallaslonghorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:31 PM   #40
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

On a Gerald Green note, some Lakers fans told me that he played with them in the summer league,and looked TURRIBLE.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:32 PM   #41
dallaslonghorn
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8BeastlyXOIAD
per 40

They [per 40 averages] actually tend to hold up pretty well when dude is given those minutes later.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:34 PM   #42
dallaslonghorn
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rose
On a Gerald Green note, some Lakers fans told me that he played with them in the summer league,and looked TURRIBLE.

He played for Dallas two seasons ago ... he put up 20+ pts a couple times .... problem he was absolutely clueless on defense ... pretty inexcusable for someone with his athletic ability.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:35 PM   #43
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dallaslonghorn
He played for Dallas two seasons ago ... he put up 20+ pts a couple times .... problem he was absolutely clueless on defense ... pretty inexcusable for someone with his athletic ability.
Yeah I liked the guy, but realized he had ZERO IQ. And wasn't a particularly good shooter. Although he did have a good sophmore year with the Celtics though.
Old 12-30-2010, 04:38 PM   #44
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Shaun Livingston I thought was gonna become the next Magic Johnson. Guy was special and showed so many glimpses of greatness. Everytime he led a fastbreak I knew it would be a perfect dime or bucket. I haven't watched much of him since hes on the Bobcats now but he was my favorite player for awhile.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 04:41 PM   #45
Rose
slightly upset stomach

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
Shaun Livingston I thought was gonna become the next Magic Johnson. Guy was special and showed so many glimpses of greatness. Everytime he led a fastbreak I knew it would be a perfect dime or bucket. I haven't watched much of him since hes on the Bobcats now but he was my favorite player for awhile.
Yeah me too. Sad that knee injury happened.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: