Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Minnesota Timberwolves Forum

Minnesota Timberwolves Forum Minnesota Timberwolves forum - Minnesota T-Wolves message board

Old 11-17-2010, 04:33 AM   #1
Kobe8
Banned

Default Michael Beasley

I dont know what the flow is goin on in minny but man , Michael Beasley is so arrogant and humble , (Arrogant in a good way , same for humble)...
hes puttin up big numbers which led you guys to a victory, I have so much hope for this young guy , I hope he continues to improve his game and maybe become the top 10 in the league.
-
So guys , what do you think of him as ? A leader in the team? (He Mentioned He wanted to be the captain/leader but I dont think the coach agreed to it).

IMO If he Just keep improving his game and work on his defense, he will be a solid player overall again!
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 07:09 AM   #2
TBone
I airball my layups

Default Re: Michael Beasley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
I dont know what the flow is goin on in minny but man , Michael Beasley is so arrogant and humble , (Arrogant in a good way , same for humble)...
hes puttin up big numbers which led you guys to a victory, I have so much hope for this young guy , I hope he continues to improve his game and maybe become the top 10 in the league.
-
So guys , what do you think of him as ? A leader in the team? (He Mentioned He wanted to be the captain/leader but I dont think the coach agreed to it).

IMO If he Just keep improving his game and work on his defense, he will be a solid player overall again!

B-Easy is ballin'!!! I said before the season Minnesota got a steal when Miami gave him away. Congrats B-Easy!!!
TBone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 08:36 AM   #3
Kobe8
Banned

It wasnt a steal , but it was an OK trade though
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 12:40 AM   #4
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

It was a steal, obviously.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 01:38 AM   #5
8BeastlyXOIAD
3-time NBA All-Star

told everyone
8BeastlyXOIAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 10:24 AM   #6
B-Easy8
Decent college freshman

He's a star. I don't know why people have been questioning his work ethic from all reports I have heard is that he works his ass off. He is a leader both with his game and he gets on his teammates during games (always encourages Darko every time he scores which I find funny).
Overall it was an absolute steal getting him for 2 second round picks, thank you Miami.
B-Easy8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2010, 06:17 PM   #7
04mzwach
NBA sixth man of the year

Seems to me that it was time for Beasley to be his own man and stop living in the shadow of Wade. He wanted to be a leader is my guess and Wade was holding him back. (whether he realized it or not) It was Wade's team and Beasley just couldn't coexist with Wade. I'm glad he finally got his chance and is looking for hopefully a long future in Minnesota. This is one hell of a fluke if it is one, but I don't believe it is. Beasley looks like the real deal and he has just started the first chapter of his new book with the game winner he sunk a couple nights ago.

Last edited by 04mzwach : 11-19-2010 at 06:19 PM.
04mzwach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 07:33 AM   #8
MikeBeas
Banned

wut
MikeBeas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: