Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-01-2011, 11:12 AM   #1
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Rex Ryan's wife getting her freak on with a brother

After the video appeared advertising the couple's foot fetish, supposedly their profile on alt.com has now been excavated
http://www.tmrzoo.com/wp-content/upl...ltprofile1.jpg

http://mediatakeout.com/45788/explosive_more_pics_of_nfl_coach_rex_ryans_wife_hi t_the_net____shes_using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a _brother.html

Mediatakeout now gathered alleged pics of Rex Ryan's wife with a black man. and some alleged graphic p@ssy shot of the old gal.

These evidence, if true, all suggest that the couple is a swinger. For those of you not familiar with swiniging lifestyle, let me give you a crash course. For men, crudely speaking, there are really 2 types of swingers:

1)those with big d!cks - they get off by the act of "savig their wife" meaning the guy gets off by humiliating the other men by being able to pleasure his wife better.

2) those with small d!cks- their pleasure in swinging comes from watching other men pleasure their wife because they are too impotent or ill equip to do so. This is a form of proxy fornication. Black man are more used for in this type of swinging

Just taking a look at those pic and the alt.com profile, where non-penile penetration activities are preferred, I would surmise Rex might be the number 2.

anyway, this is not activties becoming of a public figure in america. Even though some absurdly high percentage of american couples have engaged in swinging.

Last edited by heyhey : 01-01-2011 at 11:15 AM.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:22 AM   #2
Deadpool
Great young streetballer

Deadpool is considered somewhat coolDeadpool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Rex Ryan's wife getting her freak on with a brother

lol that's hilarious and you're a very educated man judging by your analysis couldn't have done it better myself
Deadpool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:29 AM   #3
KeylessEntry
I'm on the moon

KeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKeylessEntry is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I dont really see why this is a big deal. Almost every woman I have met is into some kind of weird sexual thing in one way or another. I am far from a Rex/Jets fan (I am a pats fan so I naturally hate any other AFC east team), but I feel sorry for Rex that this nonsense has gotten so much attention recently, the man deserves some privacy when it comes to this stuff.
KeylessEntry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
Walduś
Banned

Walduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputationWalduś has a bad reputation

Quote:
WTF !
Lmao I'm sorry but this is some strange for change type shxt. Black dude rubbing her feet for a KFC double down & a bottle of tang - sorry but he is looking like a slave ugh ew

Quote:
WTH!?! ewww! What the helll is that brother doing!?! looking foolish with them two old pale folks!
black folks trying so hard to be different
Walduś is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 01:57 PM   #5
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeylessEntry
I dont really see why this is a big deal. Almost every woman I have met is into some kind of weird sexual thing in one way or another. I am far from a Rex/Jets fan (I am a pats fan so I naturally hate any other AFC east team), but I feel sorry for Rex that this nonsense has gotten so much attention recently, the man deserves some privacy when it comes to this stuff.

Agreed. As odd as it may be to me, it's really none of my (or anyone else's) business what Rex and his wife or any other person does in the privacy of their home... or car it looks like
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 02:50 PM   #6
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

i went to a swinger's party a few years back. it was quite an experience to say the least.

no, i did not participate.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 03:10 PM   #7
LilBTheBasedGod

She probably had a 9 ass in her prime
Old 01-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #8
deion2123
High school junior varsity star

deion2123 has an OK reputation so far

I wonder if that is a random black guy off the street ??
deion2123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:24 PM   #9
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
After the video appeared advertising the couple's foot fetish, supposedly their profile on alt.com has now been excavated
http://www.tmrzoo.com/wp-content/upl...ltprofile1.jpg

http://mediatakeout.com/45788/explosive_more_pics_of_nfl_coach_rex_ryans_wife_hi t_the_net____shes_using_her_feet____to_freak_off_a _brother.html

Mediatakeout now gathered alleged pics of Rex Ryan's wife with a black man. and some alleged graphic p@ssy shot of the old gal.

These evidence, if true, all suggest that the couple is a swinger. For those of you not familiar with swiniging lifestyle, let me give you a crash course. For men, crudely speaking, there are really 2 types of swingers:

1)those with big d!cks - they get off by the act of "savig their wife" meaning the guy gets off by humiliating the other men by being able to pleasure his wife better.

2) those with small d!cks- their pleasure in swinging comes from watching other men pleasure their wife because they are too impotent or ill equip to do so. This is a form of proxy fornication. Black man are more used for in this type of swinging

Just taking a look at those pic and the alt.com profile, where non-penile penetration activities are preferred, I would surmise Rex might be the number 2.

anyway, this is not activties becoming of a public figure in america. Even though some absurdly high percentage of american couples have engaged in swinging.

Talk about people with self-esteem issues.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:27 PM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The problem is that the Ryan's were the ones posting these pictures to the internet. Do people realize this? It's 100% different than if the pics were stolen and posted. Yes, it's not our business. But it sure as hell is the Jets business. When you get hired for a position like this, you represent the team, and they ask you if there are things like this the can bounce back and hurt them. Clearly at that point he didn't say these things, and after the first "incident" the Jets stood up for him. If things keep leaking and keep leaking, it's not going to be good.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:29 PM   #11
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

Mista Kool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Where's the snatch shot?
Mista Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:35 PM   #12
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

Im never going to be able to look at a Jet's game the same.

When you see this couple you would never think they would be into some freakish stuff like this
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Mista Kool
Rape Is Wrong

Mista Kool is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Mista Kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:45 PM   #14
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mista Kool
Where's the snatch shot?
be careful what u wish for

rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2011, 06:54 PM   #15
Hotlantadude81
NBA rookie of the year

Hotlantadude81 has decent reputation

Then again, it's probably a situation to where he either goes with her show or be gone. I don't know how long they've been married, but she's clearly been a generous women to him for a while.

I've never understood the whole cuckhold thing.
Hotlantadude81 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: