Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Philadelphia 76ers Forum

Philadelphia 76ers Forum Philadelphia 76ers forum - 76ers message board - Sixers fan forum

Old 07-26-2010, 05:28 AM   #1
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far
Default fix the sixers a game in our heads until they fix them

I say we trade iggy (stock couldn't be any higher)
we let go anyone not named turner holiday. ( try get picks or cap space)

unless some gm makes a mistake we have elton brand until 2013 2014 if I remember correctly. Lets use that as a target date to turn it around why not? I m pretty sure every fan can see miami is winning the conf. And we are not passing them come playoff time if we take on bad contracts for a win now attitude right?

or am I missing out on some obvious moves we made that hasn't hit the internet yet.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2010, 05:42 AM   #2
donsanchez306
High School Varsity 12th Man

donsanchez306 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: fix the sixers a game in our heads until they fix them

can some awesome poster list examples of how the sixers win now mantra actually did the opposite....let me begin :

lets sign an old pf....with injury issues....or trade for him. Wow if this move was a card it would be the ol ace up the sleeve of set us backville.

lets not have 2nd round draft picks even though we rarely make bad picks in that round ( aren't we the most backwards team ever)

we always have a ton of premetier players who can't play perimeter at all. This is frustrating as hell on 2k can't imagine nba.

we always get athletes we can't teach basketball. Maybe change the teachers I dunno at this point I just recognize the pattern.

dikembe mutumbo was the last guy I liked defensively.

allen iverson was the last warrior we had.

but that was dam ten years ago.
donsanchez306 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:56 PM   #3
Bogus_Sting
Old School Cool

Bogus_Sting has decent reputation
Default Re: fix the sixers a game in our heads until they fix them

Quote:
Originally Posted by donsanchez306
can some awesome poster list examples of how the sixers win now mantra actually did the opposite....let me begin :

lets sign an old pf....with injury issues....or trade for him. Wow if this move was a card it would be the ol ace up the sleeve of set us backville.

lets not have 2nd round draft picks even though we rarely make bad picks in that round ( aren't we the most backwards team ever)

we always have a ton of premetier players who can't play perimeter at all. This is frustrating as hell on 2k can't imagine nba.

we always get athletes we can't teach basketball. Maybe change the teachers I dunno at this point I just recognize the pattern.

dikembe mutumbo was the last guy I liked defensively.

allen iverson was the last warrior we had.

but that was dam ten years ago.

I hear you bro. I still think the young guys are alright. They are going better than I expected.

I think Brand still is a important player for us (maybe a little to expensive).

Trading Iggy is a possibility.

I honestly think that we should try to go after Dwight in the of season. The cap at the moment is probably the issue, though.
Bogus_Sting is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: