Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Orlando Magic Forum

Orlando Magic Forum Orlando Magic forum - Orlando Magic message board

Old 01-19-2011, 08:04 PM   #61
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Orlando Magic Rep Thread

heloo
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2011, 04:48 PM   #62
jebron-i
I hit open layups

jebron-i has decent reputationjebron-i has decent reputation

lets go magic
jebron-i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 04:06 AM   #63
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

Not a Magic fan, but a big fan of Dwight Howard. I didnt like his game too much until this season really. But I have always thought that he was a terrific person though...and I always thought he was admirable.
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:49 PM   #64
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Never been in the Magic forum before, weird seeing the white and blue lol.

Anyway, I repped all of you (well 4 of you, I'll rep the rest later)

to the Magic!

glad you found it now we just gotta get Zori and MMsupra in here and it'll be the 4 heavyweight magic fans
HylianNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #65
Nelson14
best Dallas PG

Nelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation hereNelson14 has a near all-star reputation here

i'm getting kinda heavy weight?
Nelson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:06 PM   #66
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

Sign your reps too guys, someone just rep me but I dont know who it was.
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:10 PM   #67
DPittman
Banned

DPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected posterDPittman is a pretty well-respected poster

bout to get that 2nd barrrrr
DPittman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:20 PM   #68
CBLhoops
Banned

CBLhoops is a pretty well-respected posterCBLhoops is a pretty well-respected posterCBLhoops is a pretty well-respected poster

just sayin
CBLhoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 07:27 PM   #69
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

HylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHylianNightmare is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelson14
i'm getting kinda heavy weight?

yeah man
Old 01-22-2011, 07:28 PM   #70
KareemCambell
Banned

KareemCambell is a pretty well-respected posterKareemCambell is a pretty well-respected posterKareemCambell is a pretty well-respected poster

did some of the 5th page
KareemCambell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:15 PM   #71
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rep me wit ur name n ill get u back
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #72
GatorKid117
Oh the Bealsanity

GatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation hereGatorKid117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by HylianNightmare
glad you found it now we just gotta get Zori and MMsupra in here and it'll be the 4 heavyweight magic fans

Haven't seen you in the General forum in awhile. But ya, let us unite at least come playoff time.

And damn, were killing the Rockets right now. Spittin' that hot fire! lol
GatorKid117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 09:05 AM   #73
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorKid117
Haven't seen you in the General forum in awhile. But ya, let us unite at least come playoff time.

And damn, were killing the Rockets right now. Spittin' that hot fire! lol

come playoff time i'll be in there spamming magic
Old 01-24-2011, 09:07 AM   #74
HylianNightmare
Moe Harkless Bandwagon

got some f the heavyguys in here. and lebron try to stay outta the red
Old 01-24-2011, 09:08 AM   #75
Vince15
Banned

Vince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this boardVince15 is popular on this board

got my pistons tonight be gentle
Vince15 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: