Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2011, 01:00 PM   #91
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: I'm quitting smoking.

Nice!! good job Riddler
stay the course bro..
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:02 PM   #92
JMT
NBA lottery pick

JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

First Night was horrible.... but it's starting to get better.

Fantastic! Stick with it. You will never regret it.
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:12 PM   #93
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

pretty crazy how much it costs a person to smoke...

1 week = $50

$200 a month bill to smell like dog shit on the way to aquiring cancer...

anyone could use an extra $200 a month...that is half a payment on a new car...a nice car too...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:19 PM   #94
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The cost is the biggest reason I never became a smoker. Cancer doesn't scare me away but no way am I going to spend $50/week lol.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #95
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

1 week = $50

anyone could use an extra $200 a month...that is half a payment on a new car...a nice car too...
yep its nuts. Hate coming home smelling like smoke (studies now show that even 3rd hand smoke -being exposed to a person's smokey clothes/hair - increases cancer risk) from a bar or show.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:39 PM   #96
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

oh and congrats dooms. You can dooo eeeeet!
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 02:28 PM   #97
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

1 week = $50

More reason to live in NC. Cancer is cheap here.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #98
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
Glad that I don't smoke. I need my lungs for the sports and activities I enjoy doing.

It's a good feeling being in damn good shape too...
This.

Never been a smoker. I don't think I could if I wanted too. Any time I ever do, its ok, but the taste. Ugh, my mouth taste like shit for the rest of the day, and I hate that. Maybe I was just smoking crappy cigs, but I can't bear that smoking taste in my mouth all day. I don't understand how people can smoke a pack or more in a day or whatever. Shit personally blows my mind indeed.

The most I ever smoked in a day was two cigs I think, and I don't think I will ever go over that for the rest of my life.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:44 PM   #99
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinJDW
This.

Never been a smoker. I don't think I could if I wanted too. Any time I ever do, its ok, but the taste. Ugh, my mouth taste like shit for the rest of the day, and I hate that. Maybe I was just smoking crappy cigs, but I can't bear that smoking taste in my mouth all day. I don't understand how people can smoke a pack or more in a day or whatever. Shit personally blows my mind indeed.

The most I ever smoked in a day was two cigs I think, and I don't think I will ever go over that for the rest of my life.

People dont smoke for the taste, they smoke because they are addicted to nicotine
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:52 PM   #100
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

As much as I dislike you, I wish you good luck in your non-smoking endeavor.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:34 PM   #101
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatetimthomas
People dont smoke for the taste, they smoke because they are addicted to nicotine
They have to get addicted to it at first. Youre not addicted after one puff. Im pretty sure people think it makes them look cool at first.

Anyways good, luck its all in the mind.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 11:23 AM   #102
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

In all my life... I can't remember being filled with so much HATE.

I f*cking HATE everybody right now.

F*CK ALL OF YOU!!!!!
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #103
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I quit a while ago.
I have been vaping for close to 2 years. I don't even vape all that much now, its much better tan smoking. If anyone decided to go that route, dont buy the crap at the mall, a blu, greensmoke or any of the heavily advertized crap... because it's crap.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:16 PM   #104
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallas
I quit a while ago.
I have been vaping for close to 2 years. I don't even vape all that much now, its much better tan smoking. If anyone decided to go that route, dont buy the crap at the mall, a blu, greensmoke or any of the heavily advertized crap... because it's crap.

which one did you go with?
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2011, 02:28 PM   #105
Crystallas
Smile, you're on ISH

Crystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCrystallas is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
which one did you go with?

Well, when I started I bought a 510 standard, and that was too weak. Thats when I just said hell with it and built my own box mod. Since then I have bought and built all kinds of models, partly because I became the expert in my circle(bought stuff to help friends and family).

If you're just starting, get an eGo or Riva kit. liberty-flights.com has the best price for a starter kit. Riva-lite is what they call it, and I believe the coupon code is "ECF". I am in no way affiliated or loyal to liberty flights, their juices aren't too great, but the starter kit prices rock.

I also recommend that you don't buy juices that taste like a cig. The PV(personal vaporizer, I hate the term ecig) is really nothing like a cigarette. It will quench every nicotine craving, and the oral fixation beautifully, but it's stupid to NOT ween yourself off the ashtray flavor while you're making your break for it.
Crystallas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: