Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Fantasy Basketball Forum

Fantasy Basketball Forum Fantasy basketball message board - fantasy basketball forum

Old 01-02-2011, 04:08 PM   #1
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Need input on my lineup ASAP:

I'm in a 9 category, head to head league, and this is the last day. I've been losing all week, and I'm now up 6-3.

My opponent's best players are finished playing, and only has Brendan Haywood and Eric Bledsoe left.

I have 8 players that are playing later.

I'm ahead in fg% .445 to .442, and ft% .762 to .755, and all other categories are set.

I have these guys playing:
Rondo
Nate Rob
Vince Carter
Kleiza
Jared Dudley
Scola
Cousins
Big Baby

Should I leave them all in my lineup? Should I take any out for bad %? Should I play none?

Any input?

Last edited by ProfessorMurder : 01-02-2011 at 04:43 PM.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #2
benJAMin
Slap 'em with silence

benJAMin has decent reputationbenJAMin has decent reputation
Default Re: Need input on my lineup ASAP:

I'd consider taking out Nate and Dudley, only because theyre in situations where they potentially get limited mins off the bench, so they could get hot but could just as likely be cold, and you dont need their peripheral stats anyway. Just a guess though.
benJAMin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #3
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by benJAMin
I'd consider taking out Nate and Dudley, only because theyre in situations where they potentially get limited mins off the bench, so they could get hot but could just as likely be cold, and you dont need their peripheral stats anyway. Just a guess though.

Thanks, Nate has been shooting badly this week. Big Baby had a bad game against the Hornets, Rondo just came off of injury (and still may not play tonight). Kleiza will be guarded by Pierce/Marquis tonight so he may not do anything.

Vince and Dudley are playing the Kings.

Scola against Portland's frontline should mean a decent game, and Cousins against Phoenix's frontline (plus he's coming off of a damn good game).

I'm almost thinking of leaving only the bigs and VC/Dudley... Hmm.
Old 01-02-2011, 07:02 PM   #4
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Big Baby is absolutely killing me... He's shooting 14%

I'm now tied in FG%...
Old 01-02-2011, 09:25 PM   #5
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Okay, I played Rondo and Big Baby, sat everyone else.

I won the matchup 6-3, won fg% by 0.02 and ft% by 0.02... Close as shit.
Old 01-03-2011, 09:43 AM   #6
foutz
Banned

foutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablefoutz is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

congrutalation
foutz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: