Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-04-2011, 04:26 PM   #16
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Ray Ramano's head on a silver platter. Slow roasted and frequently basted in its own juices, tomato stuffed in mouth, garnished with parsley and spring onions, salt and pepper to taste.

wa-lah!
Lakerlove420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:28 PM   #17
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Lakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLakerlove420 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

and whatever this wierd alien looking plant is. Whatever this plant is, I'd like it.

Thinking of heading home now just so I can get my fix
Old 01-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #18
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
Thinking of heading home now just so I can get my fix

luuuuuuuuuuuucky!

I have to mess around with that synthetic crap that I am positive will result in alzheimers or worse... I need a job, can't afford piss hot.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:32 PM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Ray Ramano's head on a silver platter. Slow roasted and frequently basted in its own juices, tomato stuffed in mouth, garnished with parsley and spring onions, salt and pepper to taste.

Eww... Spring Onions?!
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:33 PM   #20
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
luuuuuuuuuuuucky!

I have to mess around with that synthetic crap that I am positive will result in alzheimers or worse... I need a job, can't afford piss hot.

what! crazy..I don't really know much about the synthetic..
I am off work this very second and literally heading home and literally have dank like in that picture bro...I will smoke one for you dog .. .

be back on ISH in the morning...have a good one fellas . ..
Old 01-04-2011, 04:34 PM   #21
Lakerlove420
a LAKER & a DODGER fan

after the dank I will .. . . .
Old 01-04-2011, 04:35 PM   #22
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakerlove420
what! crazy..I don't really know much about the synthetic..
I am off work this very second and literally heading home and literally have dank like in that picture bro...I will smoke one for you dog .. .

be back on ISH in the morning...have a good one fellas . ..

Have a good one brochacho
Old 01-04-2011, 04:36 PM   #23
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Eww... Spring Onions?!
I could always trade them in for a few Spanish onions, which I could chop up in front of Ray's stupid face to make him cry. That's assuming he'll still be conscious after having had his head severed from his body and slow roasted in a 300 degree oven for five hours.
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:39 PM   #24
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 04:44 PM   #25
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Old 01-04-2011, 05:18 PM   #26
irondarts

irondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterirondarts is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

irondarts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:34 AM   #27
jasonresno
Banned

jasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjasonresno is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

A Dragon Roll Platter from Shogun.
jasonresno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:38 AM   #28
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

I have really been craving some well-done (not a temperature reference) duck as of late.

I really want to make my own duck-thigh confit, but I'm having trouble locating anything other than whole ducks and duck breast, let alone finding reasonably priced, high-quality, duck fat.

If my local meat markets disappoint me, I guess I'll have to order off the internet. Does anyone have any experience with ordering temperature-sensitive food-related products via the internet? I know there are alot of options out there, but I worry that quality may suffer depending on the distance of shipping.

Last edited by BankShot : 01-05-2011 at 12:40 AM.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 12:40 AM   #29
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Duck confit

BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 01:25 AM   #30
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: