Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2011, 01:30 AM   #31
StroShow4
Certified ISHiot.

StroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableStroShow4 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

I could go for a pizza right about now.
StroShow4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:15 AM   #32
AirGauge23
Team NWO

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very second

Vanilla Ice Cream with crushed Oreos.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:18 AM   #33
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bankshot
Rambling about Duck

No fans of duck in here? Fair enough.

On a cold winter day, there's nothing better than a well-prepared bowl of beef chilli and a chunk of homemade cornbread.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:19 AM   #34
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: post what food (or anything) you wish you had in front of your face this very sec

Quote:
Originally Posted by StroShow4
I could go for a pizza right about now.

Whats your pie of choice??

My go-to is Pepperoni and Pinneapple. It has all the basic flavors; sweet, salty, spicy, tangy, savory.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:21 AM   #35
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonresno

A Dragon Roll Platter from Shogun.

Holy Christ that looks amazing I need to squash my sushi craving.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:22 AM   #36
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
No fans of duck in here? Fair enough.

On a cold winter day, there's nothing better than a well-prepared bowl of beef chilli and a chunk of homemade cornbread.

agreed
Old 01-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #37
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Old 01-05-2011, 02:24 AM   #38
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

my gf
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:33 AM   #39
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
agreed

If it weren't the current time, I'd heat up a generous bowl of chili, finish it with the proper garnishes (sour cream, grated cheddar cheese, minced chives, Green Tabasco Sauce) and post an image for all of the ISH OTC to behold.

Served with a side of my world famous homemade cornbread, there is nothing IMO that can warm you up on a frigid winter evening.

Old 01-05-2011, 02:48 AM   #40
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Last week I had a big pot of chilli made, perfect timing for the ridiculously cold temperatures (relatively speaking of course) here in PHX.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:57 AM   #41
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
Last week I had a big pot of chilli made, perfect timing for the ridiculously cold temperatures (relatively speaking of course) here in PHX.

Out of curiosity, what exactly is "ridiculous cold chili weather" in Phoenix?

I'm not trying to make this a d*ck measuring contest, or whatever, but in terms of comparison

Yesterday (Tuesday) in Minneapolis, we had a high of 8-Degrees F, which felt a total of 20 degrees less due to wind chill.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:14 AM   #42
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:18 AM   #43
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Out of curiosity, what exactly is "ridiculous cold chili weather" in Phoenix?

I'm not trying to make this a d*ck measuring contest, or whatever, but in terms of comparison

Yesterday (Tuesday) in Minneapolis, we had a high of 8-Degrees F, which felt a total of 20 degrees less due to wind chill.

When I was younger I lived in Michigan for a year and I did a stint in North Dakota for 4 years so please know that I know what real cold is.

To answer your question though, this last week it actually had snow flouries in PHX. It was in the low 30's in the dark hours and highs around the 40-50's. but the few weeks before that it was like 10-15 degrees higher and then all of a sudden it just plunged. Your body can feel that kind of drop.

I was telling my friends this that are still in N. Dakota and they all basically told me to get fuct because it was like -18 with a windchill and had been snowing for days. I do not miss it at all
Old 01-05-2011, 03:19 AM   #44
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi

I'm not a huge dessert person... but I must say I've had some pretty awesome desserts. I'm all across the board in terms of what piques my interest with the best desserts I've ever had.

Simplicity:

Molten Chocolate Cake with homemade Vanilla Ice Cream and a Fresh Berry Sauce

Tradition:

Homemade Cinnamon Churro with a chocolate sauce (tasted like f*cking the best hot chocolate I've ever had)

Technique:

Lemon Custard with macerated berries, shortbread cookie crumbles, and a strawberry sauce
Old 01-05-2011, 03:28 AM   #45
AirTupac
Mitch Kupcake

AirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirTupac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AirTupac is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: