Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2011, 03:38 AM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default B*tches are seductive these days

It's 2011. These b*tches are ridiculous these days man... $hit's just ridiculous that's all.

You know this $hit is... f*cking ridculous.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:42 AM   #2
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: B*tches are seductive these days

Specially when you're engaged.... its like they sense that shit.

F*ckin ridiculous is this $shit indeed.
andgar923 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:43 AM   #3
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
It's 2011. These b*tches are ridiculous these days man... $hit's just ridiculous that's all.

You know this $hit is... f*cking ridculous.

Personally, I think the role of women has only changed relative to their given rights in the political and legal system.

Women are just as sexy, ridiculous, and scandalous, as they have been in the past.... its just a matter of relativity based on their current place and respect in society.

I know that sounds vague... but hopefully you get my drift.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Specially when you're engaged.... its like they sense that shit.

F*ckin ridiculous is this $shit indeed.

Yea but when your engaged you still get p*ssy on a regular basis... and it's still exciting.

I don't feel your pain andgar923... sorry.

but nevertheless... for any man living in 2011... this $hit is ridiculous, and it's not fair.

I hope you understand that. (anybody reading this)... This $hit is just not fair.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Personally, I think the role of women has only changed relative to their given rights in the political and legal system.

Women are just as sexy, ridiculous, and scandalous, as they have been in the past.... its just a matter of relativity based on their current place and respect in society.

I know that sounds vague... but hopefully you get my drift.

And no matter in what era they were in, they still had that Jedi/Spider-man sense of "Oh... that mutafu#ka is in a happy relationship, let me f#ck that up for him" or should I put it "Ye sir is courting another damsel, let me f#ck it up for that mutafuc#ka by sticking out ye bossoms in his face."
Old 01-05-2011, 03:47 AM   #6
AirGauge23
Sound the Charge

AirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAirGauge23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

And theres not a damn thing we can do about it.
AirGauge23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:49 AM   #7
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Yea but when your engaged you still get p*ssy on a regular basis... and it's still exciting.

I don't feel your pain andgar923... sorry.

but nevertheless... for any man living in 2011... this $hit is ridiculous, and it's not fair.

I hope you understand that. (anybody reading this)... This $hit is just not fair.

Not when it's a long distance relationship my dude.

YOu have no idea the pain I'm going through..... I work at a major retail store with tons of Grade 'A' poontain around me, and some of it thrown at me daily.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:50 AM   #8
LilBTheBasedGod

Where is that Captain Obvious gimmick when you need him?
Old 01-05-2011, 03:51 AM   #9
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirGauge23
And theres not a damn thing we can do about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=077UtUWGQOA
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 03:55 AM   #10
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
Women are just as sexy, ridiculous, and scandalous, as they have been in the past....

No I'm trying to tell you that these b*tches have evolved.

They have perfected their craft.

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it doesn't have $hit to do with their current place and respect in society... It's something different... I'm trying to figure out how it got this way.
Old 01-05-2011, 03:58 AM   #11
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:

I can't quite put my finger on it, but it doesn't have $hit to do with their current place and respect in society... It's something different... I'm trying to figure out how it got this way.
To quote Robert Plant.... "The soul of a woman was created below."
Old 01-05-2011, 03:58 AM   #12
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

well of course they have, it's not like men haven't evolved either. Men and women are in a constant arms race. When we drop out of the "game" for awhile it seems very different from when we were last in it for a reason, because it is. But at it's basic level it's still the same ole thing.
Anti Hero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:42 AM   #13
Riddler
D-94

I think it's Women have increased their ability to mind-f*ck you in new ways. And not only have they gotten better with the mind games... but it's that they know how to give you this look with their eyes that will drive a man insane... It's the type of look where they stare at you in the eyes... not for a long time, but just for a quick 5 seconds... and they project this telepathic message that says loud clear "You know you want to f*ck me".... and then they look away before it starts to get awkward.

And that's what I think it is... I think women have evolved to point that they know how communicate telepathically... and the first message that they learn to communicate telepathically is: "You know you want to f*ck me".

She know's you got the message with the way she looked at you... That's why it's so amusing to her... She's not only smiling to be sexy, she's got a smile on her face because she thinks it's funny that you and her both know damn well the funny little game that you just played.

And I'm telling you this happens all the time... Ironically enough it happens the most with a girl you'll never sleep with and nor does she want to sleep with you, someone like your Boss (I had a female boss once)... or your homie's girlfriend... she will give you this look and it kind of leaves you defenseless for a quick second... it's like a quick jab to brain... and you have to ask yourself: Did this b*tch just telepathically tell me something sexual?... and 9 times out of 10 the answer is yes... yes she did just give you that seductive look and that b*tch knows exactly what she just did too.

yep... that's what it is. $hit's ridiculous.

I hope that makes sense.

Last edited by Riddler : 01-05-2011 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:44 AM   #14
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

True but I hate when b*tches all hot and cold even more.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 AM   #15
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I think it's Women have increased their ability to mind-f*ck you in new ways. And not only have they gotten better with the mind games... but it's that they know how to give you this look with their eyes that will drive a man insane... It's the type of look where they stare at you in the eyes... not for a long time, but just for a quick 5 seconds... and they project this telepathic message that says loud clear "You know you want to f*ck me".... and then they look away before it starts to get awkward.

And that's what I think it is... I think women have evolved to point that they know how communicate telepathically... and the first message that they learn to communicate telepathically is: "You know you want to f*ck me".

She know's you got the message with the way she looked at you... That's why it's so amusing to her... She's not only smiling to be sexy, she's got a smile on her face because she thinks it's funny that you and her both know damn well the funny little game that you just played.

And I'm telling you this happens all the time... Ironically enough it happens the most with a girl you'll never sleep with and nor does she want to sleep with you, someone like your Boss (I had a female boss once)... or your homie's girlfriend... she will give you this look and it kind of leaves you defenseless for a quick second... it's like a quick jab to brain... and you have to ask yourself: Did this b*tch just telepathically tell me something sexual?... and 9 times out of 10 the answer is yes... yes she did just give you that seductive look and that b*tch knows exactly what she just did too.

yep... that's what it is. $hit's ridiculous.

I hope that makes sense.

this is you:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QEcDx7KjtY
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: