Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #16
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: B*tches are seductive these days

j cole: "these hoes the same all that change is the outfit"

for real though, go for the classy girls and stop giving the hoes attention, you can pick them out pretty easily. lots of girls just want attention - those are the ones you shouldn't be messing with unless you're just trying to sleep with them or something
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:22 AM   #17
JtotheIzzo
The Future is Now

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

All women are Illuminati, it wasn't Bush or Bin Laden that knock down the towers, it was Booty Juice. A bunch of hoes were in building seven three weeks before 9/11 putting Booty Juice in all the walls.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:54 AM   #18
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-

That was hilarious.

Yea... that's probably me.

It's all in my head.

OHHhhhhhh Man....

B*tches are ridiculous like that though... have you thinking $hit like that all the time.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:04 AM   #19
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
j cole: "these hoes the same all that change is the outfit"

for real though, go for the classy girls and stop giving the hoes attention, you can pick them out pretty easily. lots of girls just want attention - those are the ones you shouldn't be messing with unless you're just trying to sleep with them or something

I just want to have sex with a really hot b*tch... that's all I basically want for the most part.

But on a regular basis... not just a few times.

Is that too much to ask for in this life?

It seems like hot girls are everywhere but if that's the case why am I not with any of them... what the f*ck am I doing wrong? I mean... theses single chicks gotta be screwing somebody right? why can't I be that guy?

Why can't I be one of these chick's bedroom buddy without strings attached?

$hit's ridiculous man.
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:25 AM   #20
strike
High School JV MVP

strike has decent reputationstrike has decent reputation

pix or STFU
strike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:27 AM   #21
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people

Quote:
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

if any thing, women are weaker (mentally) today (imo).

their egos are more fragile & they're locked in to the media's/popculture's definition of a "beautiful/successful" woman.

how dumb is that?

but, yeah, they ooze sex. it's pretty fukcing distracting
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:05 AM   #23
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
All women are Illuminati, it wasn't Bush or Bin Laden that knock down the towers, it was Booty Juice. A bunch of hoes were in building seven three weeks before 9/11 putting Booty Juice in all the walls.

Illuminati in Tropic Thunder!?
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:24 AM   #24
oh the horror
7-time NBA All-Star

oh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteroh the horror is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
And no matter in what era they were in, they still had that Jedi/Spider-man sense of "Oh... that mutafu#ka is in a happy relationship, let me f#ck that up for him" or should I put it "Ye sir is courting another damsel, let me f#ck it up for that mutafuc#ka by sticking out ye bossoms in his face."

My cousin always says "I get way more pu$$y when im in an actual relationship....its like women sense that shit"
oh the horror is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:15 PM   #25
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this boardCrown&Coke is popular on this board

at "these bitche$ have evolved"

That is a great line!

But its the same as before, man, its just the game has changed from the 20+ crowd doing back in the 90's it but now its like the 13+ crowd does it today. Kids are growing up faster, boning faster, everything faster. Hell, hoes got a shelf life, they aint gonna be pulling those rich, good looking dudes in their 30's so they gotta step it up.

Put on a ring on your ring finger and see how they circle you like a vulture circles a dying animal. Its like an aphrodesiac to them, they want what they can't have, or they want what your girl has, not necessarily you in particular, but the whole love+marriage part.

But act real non-chalant, thats how you get those types, act like you want them and they look right through you.
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:40 PM   #26
LA_Showtime
Call me the Mamba

LA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLA_Showtime is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Not all girls are "*******." It's not that hard to separate the class from the trash.
LA_Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:30 PM   #27
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
Not when it's a long distance relationship my dude.

YOu have no idea the pain I'm going through..... I work at a major retail store with tons of Grade 'A' poontain around me, and some of it thrown at me daily.

Feel for you bro, I'm in one, too. Won't see my fiancée until July.
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:01 PM   #28
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:28 PM   #29
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

I get what you mean. My mate had no luck with girls when we went out, then he started dating some girl. And now he gets like 3 girls a night it's ridiculous, and he can't do shit about it
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 08:32 PM   #30
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

I like f*ckin b*tches but I f*ckin hate b*tches
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: