Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2011, 12:28 AM   #31
snipes12
Dirk Madness

snipes12 has not been impressing people
Default Re: B*tches are seductive these days

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
I just want to have sex with a really hot b*tch... that's all I basically want for the most part.

But on a regular basis... not just a few times.

Is that too much to ask for in this life?

It seems like hot girls are everywhere but if that's the case why am I not with any of them... what the f*ck am I doing wrong? I mean... theses single chicks gotta be screwing somebody right? why can't I be that guy?

Why can't I be one of these chick's bedroom buddy without strings attached?

$hit's ridiculous man.

what a premature pu$sy .. who doesnt know how to strangle a b!tch and treat them as slaves and garbage

Last edited by snipes12 : 01-06-2011 at 12:31 AM.
snipes12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:31 AM   #32
LilBTheBasedGod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ic7KH1PpbMY
Old 01-06-2011, 12:53 AM   #33
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
I just want to have sex with a really hot b*tch... that's all I basically want for the most part.

But on a regular basis... not just a few times.

Is that too much to ask for in this life?

It seems like hot girls are everywhere but if that's the case why am I not with any of them... what the f*ck am I doing wrong? I mean... theses single chicks gotta be screwing somebody right? why can't I be that guy?

Why can't I be one of these chick's bedroom buddy without strings attached?

$hit's ridiculous man.

Being naturally funny ( no corny jokes) is probably one of the best characteristics for one to have to get the female.

It helps if you have an actually girl to give you advice ( which I can tell in your case you don't).

One thing you probably know and what she told me personally, this has helped me get a fair share of broads back in my hey day. You have to let the girl your trying to get her, but not make it too obvious ( this is if you don't know for sure ).

An example I have seen before is, one time my friend thought this girl was hot. She was sitting down at a party, then he came up to her and did this dance like dry humping her I guess that's what you would call it. However, he did it in a joking way, so after like 1-2 seconds of it, stopped and was like " I'm just playing, I know you don't want that". Then she said " how do you know". See now he knew that she may or may not want his ****, so he got the guts to entertain that possibility. The rest was history.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:52 AM   #34
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGW-tWaUXXs#t=05m47s

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:55 PM   #35
JustinJDW

JustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this boardJustinJDW is popular on this board

Last edited by JustinJDW : 01-07-2011 at 03:02 PM.
JustinJDW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #36
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

Joshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation hereJoshumitsu has an incredible reputation here

People are manipulative. Men do this in a different way and likewise, women do it in a certain way as well. I don't know why people want so much control in life.

Too boring and too predictable and yet, it's so damn alluring at the same time.
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:29 PM   #37
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I think it's Women have increased their ability to mind-f*ck you in new ways. And not only have they gotten better with the mind games... but it's that they know how to give you this look with their eyes that will drive a man insane... It's the type of look where they stare at you in the eyes... not for a long time, but just for a quick 5 seconds... and they project this telepathic message that says loud clear "You know you want to f*ck me".... and then they look away before it starts to get awkward.

And that's what I think it is... I think women have evolved to point that they know how communicate telepathically... and the first message that they learn to communicate telepathically is: "You know you want to f*ck me".

She know's you got the message with the way she looked at you... That's why it's so amusing to her... She's not only smiling to be sexy, she's got a smile on her face because she thinks it's funny that you and her both know damn well the funny little game that you just played.

And I'm telling you this happens all the time... Ironically enough it happens the most with a girl you'll never sleep with and nor does she want to sleep with you, someone like your Boss (I had a female boss once)... or your homie's girlfriend... she will give you this look and it kind of leaves you defenseless for a quick second... it's like a quick jab to brain... and you have to ask yourself: Did this b*tch just telepathically tell me something sexual?... and 9 times out of 10 the answer is yes... yes she did just give you that seductive look and that b*tch knows exactly what she just did too.

yep... that's what it is. $hit's ridiculous.

I hope that makes sense.
These are dooms threads I love.
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: