Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2011, 04:54 PM   #16
mrpuente
pheelme?

mrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation heremrpuente has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: natural no-soap bathing, the way to go?

I only shampoo my hair like once a week. I used to never shampoo it when I had long hair. It was greasy as fuck.
mrpuente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #17
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I can't do that. I'd smell. I've done that when i run out of soap and don't want to use my wife's perfumey stuff and after a day i smell.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:00 PM   #18
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There's no way I could go without shampooing my hair.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:01 PM   #19
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

I stopped using soap for a while now. I have sensitive skin and soap always dries up my skin. Tried a whole bunch of different kinds but finally gave up. I still shampoo my hair though.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:04 PM   #20
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
There's no way I could go without shampooing my hair.

First chick in the thread. I haven't met a girl that won't shampoo. Do you have naturally curly or straight hair? If it's straight, you could go without.
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:09 PM   #21
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people

This feels like a prank
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:17 PM   #22
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

ive tried not using shampoo before.

I lasted about 3 weeks.

my hair gets too matted for me to handle it.

i have a couple friends that dont use shampoo or deodorant though and it seems to work for them.
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:20 PM   #23
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Yeah, I mean really: do you realize how much you spend every year on soap? Some scam they got running.

No seriously, please use soap. If not for you then for everyone else.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:33 PM   #24
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondo
You could start by wiping it properly.
fck you mother****er. what is the proper way to wipe after youve taken a big shit that smears everywhere? i can literally go ply after ply on my ass and the smeared sh!t will still be there. i clean my ass with soap and water, quicker and no residue left over so if i want to ball up later on i don't have to worry about my ass stinking.

op-wat about your oily face? like waking up in the morning? do you use hair products? its almost impossible to get rid of hair products without shampoo/soap
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 05:34 PM   #25
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh
fck you mother****er. what is the proper way to wipe after youve taken a big shit that smears everywhere? i can literally go ply after ply on my ass and the smeared sh!t will still be there. i clean my ass with soap and water, quicker and no residue left over so if i want to ball up later on i don't have to worry about my ass stinking.

op-wat about your oily face? like waking up in the morning? do you use hair products? its almost impossible to get rid of hair products without shampoo/soap
Use a little tongue.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:12 PM   #26
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh

Cottonelle toilet wipes.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:33 PM   #27
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta
Cottonelle toilet wipes.
how moist are they? i hate having excess moist running down my thigh, not a pleasant feeling (for me at least).
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:36 PM   #28
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lol.. I'm actually in the process of this. I've been using a loofah just to exfoliate, and if I really smell or whatever some white vinegar diluted with water.

Thus far, it's been fantastic. My entire body has a glow to it and it doesnt smell at all. However you gotta eat good too. Avoid that processed junk that sits in ur gut and finds a way to exit thru ur skin. Lots of fruits veggies fiber and water of course. I eat Indian/MExican/Oriental cuisine with lots of spices often and oddly enough no BO aftereffects lol.

Def not skippin Shampoo though. Herbal Essences ftw.

Last edited by JEFFERSON MONEY : 01-05-2011 at 06:38 PM.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:45 PM   #29
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I knew a guy who tried this, only for like three weeks though. Everyone was saying he stunk all the time though. Maybe he just never regulated, or just slower than others. I have went a long time without showering before, just when camping though.

I am thinking of trying it, could be cool to see if it works and I guess the money saved would be worth it. That regulating phase might get a little awkward though.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM   #30
Showtime
Hardwood Hero

Showtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation hereShowtime has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
I knew a guy who tried this, only for like three weeks though. Everyone was saying he stunk all the time though. Maybe he just never regulated, or just slower than others. I have went a long time without showering before, just when camping though.

I am thinking of trying it, could be cool to see if it works and I guess the money saved would be worth it. That regulating phase might get a little awkward though.
It's not a lack of bathing, just the method. Don't just stop cleaning yourself or you will stink.
Showtime is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: