Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2011, 06:54 PM   #31
Kensta
National High School Star

Kensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected posterKensta is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: natural no-soap bathing, the way to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheyhigh
how moist are they? i hate having excess moist running down my thigh, not a pleasant feeling (for me at least).

They're like baby wipes but smaller and not as thick. They're moist but not enough to drip down your thigh.
Kensta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:55 PM   #32
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime
It's not a lack of bathing, just the method. Don't just stop cleaning yourself or you will stink.
I understand that, I just meant no showering because I was camping so I would take a dip in the river to clean off any dirt.

As for the other guy, I am not sure what he did. I think just water shower, no soap.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 06:57 PM   #33
Hibachi!
bosh gave me my jacket

Hibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat coolHibachi! is considered somewhat cool

I rarely use soap, but shampoo? that would just get greasy regardless of regulation. If you have short hair I can see it not mattering however.
Hibachi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:43 PM   #34
fiddy
HC4L

fiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfiddy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibachi!
I rarely use soap, but shampoo? that would just get greasy regardless of regulation. If you have short hair I can see it not mattering however.

Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTicket
I've done something like that all my life.

I shower daily, and use shampoo, but I don't use soap, there's really no need to. Like the guy says, there are no issues with odour, and my skin feels great.

Im like that for a few months. I only use shampoo and soap for my dick.
fiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 07:52 PM   #35
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

haha i thought i was weird for only using shampoo also.
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:44 PM   #36
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Im trying this out now took my first bath without it
feels kinda itchy
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #37
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people

Surely this is a prank...
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:06 PM   #38
imlmf
Banned

imlmf has decent reputationimlmf has decent reputation

smh, i never understand these people

should we all go back to being animals altogether? almost nothing is natural
imlmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 10:12 PM   #39
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

OP is a total scam. Stop bathing with soap at your owm risk.
rufuspaul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:53 AM   #40
Done_And_Done
D & D

Done_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDone_And_Done is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I would assume this natural regulation is said to be viable for both the male & female species. In all seriousness though, how effective would you imagine this process would be when it comes to a vag-een. The male gens are one thing but a snatch can be as fatal as an anthrax covered luchadore mask if left unclean and I say that with confidence stemmed from an unfortunate experience.

As for myself, I grasp the concept of not needing a cosmetic solution such as soap to make you smell good once this so called "regulation" kicks in but that doesn't necessarily mean you'll smell as good as someone who does use body wash and all the other store bought chems.

Hair is a completely different beast for me. I quit washing my hair with regularity about 4 years ago. I would say I shampoo about once every week and change
Done_And_Done is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:56 AM   #41
Lebowsky
Hi, how are you?

Lebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebowsky is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

****ing hippies. It's all I have to say.
Lebowsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #42
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Does the guy use deodorant? If someone smells, it's usually underarm stank people notice.

It's like George Carlin said. The four key cleaning areas: underarm, assh0le, crotch, and teeth. And if you're really good, you use the same brush on all four areas.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:55 PM   #43
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

I havent bathed in soap the whole day today, will try this for a week, although Im not sure on the shampoo part, my hair is starting to get oily
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:09 PM   #44
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

No soap = BO stinking mofo....
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:40 PM   #45
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

I am using soap until the day I die. I am sorry but I like the smell of soap on my body when i get out of the shower.

Irish spring and Lever 2000 are the best.
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: