Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 05:48 PM   #61
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: natural no-soap bathing, the way to go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto-sama
I had NO IDEA at all about that. I do clean my anus very well each time i shower, basically wash cloth it with soap scrubbing, then run water down to clean it. I do have hemroids sometimes too. I always thought i got it from eating nuts since it seemed to be coincidence with that but i wasn't sure. I hope you're not messing with me though.

What is BM stand for? I also wipe pretty hard too especially if i eat something sloppy and its just a messy dump. I'm sure i wipe clean whatever oils i'm supposed to have but i had no idea about that like i said. hmm.
BM = bowel movement

The main cause of hemorrhoids is people cleaning too thoroughly and/or being too rough with their butts. I can assure you that it is not a coincidence that you scrub your bum in such an aggressive manner and you have hemorrhoids.

Do some research. It is all at your fingertips.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: