Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-05-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Check out the ending to the Black Ops video game if you haven't seen it:

I still haven't even played campaign mode... am I missing out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2Kaqd1EyQ
Black Ops Ending HD

why does he say "ascension" at the end?

Ascension (mystical), the belief in some religions that there are certain rare individuals that have ascended into Heaven directly without dying first
Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:31 PM   #2
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Check out the ending to the Black Ops video game if you haven't seen it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em2Kaqd1EyQ
Black Ops Ending HD

why does he say "ascension" at the end?

Ascension (mystical), the belief in some religions that there are certain rare individuals that have ascended into Heaven directly without dying first
I Google'd it the game ending and got this...

"Basically the woman you see saying the numbers is 'activating' Mason to assassinate President Kennedy, that's why you see him in that picture at the end of the video."
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:34 PM   #3
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Check out the ending to the Black Ops video game if you haven't seen it:

I also got this...

"Ascension is also the name of the nazi group of scientists that worked on NOVA6 and probably on the sleeper agents. It could have also been his trigger word (the numbers translating to the word via code) that awoke him."
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:37 PM   #4
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that's interesting... thanks Meticode.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meticode
I also got this...

"Ascension is also the name of the nazi group of scientists that worked on NOVA6 and probably on the sleeper agents. It could have also been his trigger word (the numbers translating to the word via code) that awoke him."

WOW....VERY INTERESTING!
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:42 PM   #6
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
WOW....VERY INTERESTING!

Gundress did you read my post in the Eminem thread?

Quote:
Hey Gundress check out my avatar.

see any similarities?
Old 01-05-2011, 11:45 PM   #7
Riddler
D-94

I'm not a big believer that video games have subliminal messages in them... not on the level as Hollywood at least... but Halo sure as shit did have all the signs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oEJmZ_gZls
Masonic Secret Areas & Invitation to "The Trust"(Illuminati) - The Conduit - Nintendo Wii

This video game is about conspiracies.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:49 PM   #8
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
Gundress did you read my post in the Eminem thread?

Yeah, I do see the similarities and I am not surprised. My uncle has a bunch of freemason and illuminati and the devil, secret society, etc dvds.

Hey doom...have you seen the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vIxilsJLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vIxilsJLQ
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:55 PM   #9
Qwyjibo
Yankee.Hotel.Foxtrot

Qwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterQwyjibo is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
No.

The story is alright but the gameplay is awful. If you have ever played any good single-player shooter, the campaign will just frustrate you. Stick to the great multiplayer.
Qwyjibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:58 PM   #10
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
Yeah, I do see the similarities and I am not surprised. My uncle has a bunch of freemason and illuminati and the devil, secret society, etc dvds.

Hey doom...have you seen the http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vIxilsJLQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3vIxilsJLQ

Seen... one of the best series I've seen about the entertainment industry.
Old 01-05-2011, 11:59 PM   #11
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qwyjibo
No.

The story is alright but the gameplay is awful. If you have ever played any good single-player shooter, the campaign will just frustrate you. Stick to the great multiplayer.

Cool, thanks.... I don't really plan on playing it anytime soon... maybe I'll just look for the story scenes on youtube.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: