Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2011, 12:31 AM   #1
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Documentary: Virgin School- HILARIOUS unintentional comedy

http://documentarystorm.com/lifestyle/virgin-school/

Virgin School follows the emotional and physical journey of a 26 year old virgin as he embarks on a unique four month course for sexually inexperienced men in Amsterdam. The course is designed to boost his sexual confidence. If he makes enough progress the course could end with him losing his virginity to one of the sex therapist coaches.

According to a recent study (by Radio 1, MTV and Durex) the vast majority of people lose their virginity between the ages of 16 and 18. However, there is a small section of society who remain virgins well into middle age. Around 4% of people haven’t had sex by the time they hit 25. James is one of them. He’s ‘never even got to first base.’ He says that ‘Being a virgin you get judged, you’re isolated, an outcast. For me losing my virginity is a rite of passage, it’s about becoming a man and feeling like everyone else, feeling that you’re not abnormal ’.

James has given up all hope of ever having sex or having a meaningful relationship with a woman but that could all be about to change as he heads off to Virgin School.
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:33 AM   #2
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

ROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterROCSteady is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Documentary: Virgin School- HILARIOUS unintentional comedy

All of you shook virgins need to see this for hope. Those anxious to splash the clit or to fondle the nip nips, this odyssey into a man's first encounters with the 'gin and the breastes needs to be seen.

Those of us who love the female figure, you will numerous times.
Old 01-06-2011, 12:40 AM   #3
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool

WOW...best part is his "nan" shopping for him...26 years old smh
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:45 AM   #4
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

How can he be a virgin living in Amsterdam.... ? Snatch that ass James, you got this!!
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Yea dude seems so hopeless. It's a pretty interesting documentary. Dirty old 'doctors'
Old 01-06-2011, 12:58 AM   #6
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll check it out at some point, seems very "informative" I better see James get some at the end of the documentary... that hopeless mother****er
Old 01-06-2011, 01:07 AM   #7
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

The dude went into full retard mode when she was jerkin him off.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:55 AM   #8
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here

I didn't lose my virginity until I was 76 years young. And it was to an older woman at that. A real cougar. Had to double up on my diapers for an entire week afterward.
Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:06 AM   #9
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
How can he be a virgin living in Amsterdam.... ? Snatch that ass James, you got this!!

Watched this wayyyyyyyyyyy back when it was on tv here back in 08 I think? He doesn't actually live in Amsterdam, just some random place in the UK. If he lived in Amsterdam, maybe he'd have got past first base.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 02:08 AM   #10
ROCSteady
~NO FATE~

Lol yea he just travels to Amsterdam since ya know, kinda easy to get laid there
Old 01-06-2011, 02:10 AM   #11
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Just watched it. Shit man honestly I'm kind of proud of him. It's like watching my retarded son get an A in math. But seriously wtf is with that diaper under his boxers? Wonder if his grandma picked it out...
Old 01-06-2011, 03:12 AM   #12
Kobe8
Banned

Kobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong wayKobe8 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Feel Bad for gobb
Kobe8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 03:19 AM   #13
TonyJones
Good High School Starter

TonyJones has decent reputationTonyJones has decent reputation

I am around his age. I am 100% sure that i am going to be a virgin for life. I'd never get the opportunity to lose it and even if i did i wouldn't take it. Recently ive uncovered some pretty damaging things as it relates to sex and I know its nothing i would ever want to do. I am still trying o wrap my mind around this disturbing information. I can't really talk about it because its personal to me and i don't think too many people would fully understand.
TonyJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:16 PM   #14
PowerGlove
By Any Means

PowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePowerGlove is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobe8
Feel Bad for gobb
PowerGlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 12:45 PM   #15
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyJones
I am around his age. I am 100% sure that i am going to be a virgin for life. I'd never get the opportunity to lose it and even if i did i wouldn't take it. Recently ive uncovered some pretty damaging things as it relates to sex and I know its nothing i would ever want to do. I am still trying o wrap my mind around this disturbing information. I can't really talk about it because its personal to me and i don't think too many people would fully understand.

Honestly, I'm in awe. If you are truly celibate your EnTiRe life, consider yourself ABOVE others. Damn u one of a kind and uniqueness is always a strong metric unit when it comes to the measure of a man.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: