Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 07-15-2010, 08:52 PM   #1
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

GOAT24 has an OK reputation so far
Default How does my schedule look ?

Should I try to spread it out more ?

16 Total Hours

Monday
12:00-1:50 Weather and Climate - GEOG 1300

Tuesday
9:30-10:45 Introduction to Philosophy - PHIL 1110
12:30-1:45 Buddhism - RELI 2692
2:00-3:15 Composition (WI) - ENGL 1100
3:30-4:45 Introduction to Anthropology - ANTH 1000

Wednesday
12:00-1:50 Weather and Climate - GEOG 1300

Thursday
9:30-10:45 Introduction to Philosophy - PHIL 1110
12:30-1:45 Buddhism - RELI 2692
2:00-3:15 Composition (WI) - ENGL 1100
3:30-4:45 Introduction to Anthropology - ANTH 1000

Friday
None
GOAT24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:59 PM   #2
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: How does my schedule look ?

In the end it totally depends on how you operate. Can you go 3 consecutive classes without a break? Have you tried it before? It doesn't look that bad, the worst thing is that you're going to class 4/5 days.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:02 PM   #3
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

Ill be a freshman this year so ive never tried it I mean it shouldn't be to hard to go three classes without a break considering ive done it for 4 years in high school right ?
Old 07-15-2010, 09:17 PM   #4
sunsfan1357
Word.

sunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation heresunsfan1357 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT24
Ill be a freshman this year so ive never tried it I mean it shouldn't be to hard to go three classes without a break considering ive done it for 4 years in high school right ?

Depends, the subject matter is definitely harder to grasp so it might be frustrated going from one class to another when you're not totally sure about what you just learned. Plus there are a lot more distractions in college than high school that would make it awful tempting to skip class. Four classes might be a lot for a freshman, are you on a quarter or semester system? It isn't too difficult as long as you stay focused and prioritize well.
sunsfan1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:36 PM   #5
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You planning on getting a job after graduation brah? or is college just an excuse to party for 4 years for you?
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #6
InsideGame

LOL @ those 100 level classes, i should screen shot mine.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
You planning on getting a job after graduation brah? or is college just an excuse to party for 4 years for you?
I plan on going to law school
Old 07-15-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No classes on friday is .
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:17 PM   #9
heyhey
stay mad golden state

heyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterheyhey is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOAT24
I plan on going to law school

yea then you probably are doing the right thing picking the easiest classes. GPA and LSAt are the only thing that reallly matters to law school. Be an anthropology major, get a 4.0 and tap some @ss brah.

and your schedule is fine. if you are not braindead or extremely lazy you should be able to 4.0 this semester wih that schedule.
heyhey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #10
Roy Munson
The Rubberman

Roy Munson has decent reputationRoy Munson has decent reputation

Having no classes on Friday was a very smart choice. Your Tuesdays and Thursdays will be kind of rough. Especially if you're like I was when I was in college and your weekends start on Wednesdays. If they do you will hate Thursdays with a passion. I would have tried to spread it out a bit more, but it's almost impossible to have a perfect schedule.

Anyway, best of luck to you. College is a blast, but just remember what you are there to do, especially your first semester. Just find a good balance of studying time and partying time and everything else is cream cheese.
Roy Munson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #11
enayes
Decent college freshman

enayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat coolenayes is considered somewhat cool

How well you do in a college class depends heavily on the instructor. Some 100 level courses are a lot more difficult than they should be. Did you check them on ratemyprofessor?
enayes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:29 PM   #12
OneMoreSucka
NBA Legend

OneMoreSucka has an OK reputation so far

That looks terrible to me.
OneMoreSucka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #13
InsideGame

i'got a hold against my account since my scholorship money hasn't been added to it, but that's my schedule for fall 2010.

Last edited by InsideGame : 07-15-2010 at 10:34 PM.
Old 07-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #14
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyhey
yea then you probably are doing the right thing picking the easiest classes. GPA and LSAt are the only thing that reallly matters to law school. Be an anthropology major, get a 4.0 and tap some @ss brah.

and your schedule is fine. if you are not braindead or extremely lazy you should be able to 4.0 this semester wih that schedule.

Yeah thats kinda what im goin for

Quote:
Originally Posted by enayes
How well you do in a college class depends heavily on the instructor. Some 100 level courses are a lot more difficult than they should be. Did you check them on ratemyprofessor?

Yea bro i checked they all seemed good to me
Old 07-15-2010, 10:32 PM   #15
GOAT24
LA ALL DAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideGame

i've got a hold against my account since my scholorship money hasn't been added to it, but that's my schedule for fall 2010.

damn dude you tryin to go to medical school

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneMoreSucka
That looks terrible to me.

Why
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: