Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2011, 08:21 PM   #16
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: There are 8 Dooms threads in the first 2 pages...

Dooms is my homey but his conspiracy threads are trash...no doubt

I promise you (although I don't see many threads of his right now really) that he just sat down for a couple hours to get away from his family, looked at the latest news of ATS (where all the conspiracy junkies hang out) and then regurgitated a few of the topics from there in here...I think that is the norm for him when this happens...

despite all the threads he doesn't spend a lot of time in here, and he doesn't care how he is viewed to the regs...but I can tell you that he doesn't mean any harm or hatred though, he just has an interest in conspiracy shit...he is a very friendly dude in RL and in here!!!...you won't see him picking fights with people and running around calling everyone stupid 24/7...we have 100 trolls that do that annoying shit...

I think he would stop if it wasn't for the few others in here that also share his views...they help fuel that stuff for him in here I think...there are a few other "Dooms' " here at ISH...
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #17
NbaFan432
I brick open layups

NbaFan432 has not been impressing people

Can someone please tell me who he is? Or is Dooms his user?
NbaFan432 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:28 PM   #18
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NbaFan432
Can someone please tell me who he is? Or is Dooms his user?
he goes by the Riddler now...

but now that I look at the front page I think people are confused...he isn't the one running around talking about armageddon coming...that isn't a Dooms account that is someone else...
Old 01-06-2011, 08:44 PM   #19
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
he goes by the Riddler now...

but now that I look at the front page I think people are confused...he isn't the one running around talking about armageddon coming...that isn't a Dooms account that is someone else...

Nah, when I signed in around noon there were 7 Riddler threads and a bumped Doomsday one on the first two pages...

Don't get me wrong, I go to ATS every few weeks or so and I dig the conspiracy stuff once in a while... But spread it out a bit, or having a sticky would be easier. Maybe a 'Conspiracy of the week thread'
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 08:57 PM   #20
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Nah, when I signed in around noon there were 7 Riddler threads and a bumped Doomsday one on the first two pages...

Don't get me wrong, I go to ATS every few weeks or so and I dig the conspiracy stuff once in a while... But spread it out a bit, or having a sticky would be easier. Maybe a 'Conspiracy of the week thread'
I agree 100%

what sucks is that I just realized that this time next year is going to be "Apocalypse / Armageddon" overload all over the entire net...

Y2K all over again...
Old 01-06-2011, 09:05 PM   #21
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
No, you can't look at my book. Besides, even if I did, all you'd do is pull out a pen and start writing over every page until the ink ran out.

Then you'd be like: "Damn it... I wasn't finished with my rant!"

And every word would be true to the last drop.

but yeah, I'll give you that one. lol
RidonKs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:10 PM   #22
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -playmaker-
what sucks is that I just realized that this time next year is going to be "Apocalypse / Armageddon" overload all over the entire net...

Y2K all over again...

Oh I know man. Everybody is going to buy into all of this shit, only to be underwhelmed and continue living life. Y2K was so bogus haha.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:33 PM   #23
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Dooms will always be... Dooms. Just like said poster will always be said poster. Like it or not, he's to some extent a staple to the ISH OTC. Let him be. If you can't stand the dude, put him on ignore.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:42 PM   #24
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Not everyone hates Dooms. I don't. He good people's in my book.

yeah, while that is true, everything he posts is beyond retarded and makes him look like an ass.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:10 PM   #25
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
yeah, while that is true, everything he posts is beyond retarded and makes him look like an ass.

You right my e-ga, but come on he lost his wife and fam... we need to help dude. If this is what helps him get through the day to day, then so be it. I know it get old. Yes, he goes to extreme more often than not... he sometimes makes good points and raises good questions. Not everything is garbage he brings to us here.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:13 PM   #26
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Seems like there's a decent guy behind the poster, but every time he makes these huge leaps like how Bridges' character from True Grit only having one eye is an Illuminati reference I want to punch him in the taint.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #27
Quizno
Biyombo Smash!!

Quizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation hereQuizno has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Seems like there's a decent guy behind the poster, but every time he makes these huge leaps like how Bridges' character from True Grit only having one eye is an Illuminati reference I want to punch him in the taint.

unbelievable
Quizno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:33 PM   #28
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Dooms is cool with me. I dig his conspiracy theory threads (Whatever might not be true or might be true) but you can't ignore some shady shit is going on in the world, very important informant....I think we deserve to know the fact/know the truth and wanna question "WHY?"

Jadakiss - Why?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-cpL--0AQA

Don't you wanna know why they killed JFK when he's a good guy?
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:37 PM   #29
Legend of Josh
Banned

Quote:

I'd like to see you and Dooms bout it out ... one on one.

That'd be cool. I think that'd be fair.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:07 AM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I watched True Grit and immediately thought of him saying that. Screwed up the movie for me for a minute.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: