Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 12:35 AM   #31
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: There are 8 Dooms threads in the first 2 pages...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Dooms will always be... Dooms. Just like said poster will always be said poster. Like it or not, he's to some extent a staple to the ISH OTC. Let him be. If you can't stand the dude, put him on ignore.

This is why I told him he should have stayed with the other name. This is a part of his makeup. Having a new name won't change such ingrained behavior.
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:40 AM   #32
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

As long as I'm making pictures like this:

I should be able to make threads about anything I want.

I deserve more respect than this.

I thought I was apart of the family and If I make 100 threads about the Illuminati & 9/11 that you guys would have my back. I thought you guys were my friends.

Riddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:41 AM   #33
Riddler
D-94

Riddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRiddler is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
I watched True Grit and immediately thought of him saying that. Screwed up the movie for me for a minute.

my bad.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:43 AM   #34
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quizno
unbelievable

why is it so unbelievable?

have you seen the symbolism in The Big Lebowski?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7AQB-Mg9_g
Old 01-07-2011, 12:47 AM   #35
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

He only had one eye in the ****ing book, dude.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #36
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
He only had one eye in the ****ing book, dude.

Did he have the sun in his eye in the book?

Sun + Eye = Illuminati.

again... the Cohen Brothers focusing on George Bush's 9/11 NWO in the Big Lebowski with there Masonic Checkerboards in every scene does not make it so far fetched.

You got the numbers 11 & 13 lit up behind Saddam Hussein

What goddess are the Cohen Brothers worshipping with this $Hit?

and I have a $hit load more on the movie Fargo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t23IHZYrhyA

Why is it so unbelievable again?

The mother f*ckers flash a 9/11 in your face and all their Masonic $hit... but yet a simple comment about a Sun and a Eye can't be a reference to the Illuminati?
Old 01-07-2011, 01:05 AM   #37
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

It's all good Dooms... when all is said and done - all these guys will be looking back with their mouf'z dropped saying "OMG... it... is... happening... "

They'll think back to all these loony toon threads/posts and SMH @ themselves for not considering it as something plausible.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:19 AM   #38
Riddler
D-94

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
It's all good Dooms... when all is said and done - all these guys will be looking back with their mouf'z dropped saying "OMG... it... is... happening... "

They'll think back to all these loony toon threads/posts and SMH @ themselves for not considering it as something plausible.

The sad part is now it's damn near UNDENIABLE!!!

How are people still denying this Josh?

I'm not asking to believe in a religion... I'm just pointing out a religion that people believe in, and it's this Masonic Luciferian $hit that they practice... Sorry guys, but it's the truth.

Nobody thinks Bohemian Grove and Skull & Bones are suspicious? Just a bunch old rich white guys having good time huh? It's no wonder why other countries think we are dumber that a bucket of $hit.

Nope... Nothing to see here.

that camp fire looks warm. I bet they are having a good time.

I bet these guys really knew how to party in college... Did anybody see the Oliver Stone movie W?... President Bush did nothing but get drunk and partied all night.

Yall ever seen Eye's Wide Shut?

nothing like that could possibly exist in this country because whatever happens in movies can't happen in the real world... It's always important to remember that it's just a movie.

I'm going to STFU now.

Last edited by Riddler : 01-07-2011 at 01:27 AM.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #39
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddler
The sad part is now it's damn near UNDENIABLE!!!

How are people still denying this Josh?

I'm not asking to believe in a religion... I'm just pointing out a religion that people believe in, and it's this Masonic Luciferian $hit that they practice... Sorry guys, but it's the truth.

Nobody thinks Bohemian Grove and Skull & Bones are suspicious? Just a bunch old rich white guys having good time huh? It's no wonder why other countries think we are dumber that a bucket of $hit.

Nope... Nothing to see here.

that camp fire looks warm. I bet they are having a good time.

I bet these guys really knew how to party in college... Did anybody see the Oliver Stone movie W?... President Bush did nothing but get drunk and partied all night.

Yall ever seen Eye's Wide Shut?

nothing like that could possibly exist in this country because whatever happens in movies can't happen in the real world... It's always important to remember that it's just a movie.

I'm going to STFU now.

If you really believe in this stuff what are you doing to stop it outside of posting about it on here?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:28 AM   #40
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Dooms, are there any videos that show good things (from the illuminati)? Everything you post makes them seem like a well oil machine. I don't believe they are, I think they're as divided as us. You posted the other day we were talking a quote that said pretty much the same thing. Why do you only focus on the black checkerboard pieces?
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:32 AM   #41
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've said it before and I'll say it again - his name is DOOMSDAY. He is obviously predisposed to this sort of thought.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #42
-playmaker-
-retired ISH HOFer-

-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster-playmaker- is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonElements
I've said it before and I'll say it again - his name is DOOMSDAY. He is obviously predisposed to this sort of thought.
yes he is...i've know him forever and he has always been fasinated with nuclear war and such...he was all into Y2K and stuff...I remember in art school he made a video of nuclear war, that was like 10 years ago...

you have to just learn to not take this stuff so seriously...for instance I saw the pics he posted and didn't even bother reading the text taht went with them...lol

Josh, he didn't lose his family they still live with him...he is TRYING to get rid of his ex...he can't...his kids do live with him though
-playmaker- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #43
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

You're right Dooms - it's obvious as fu*king day. However, we can't rattle the cage. People are just fine in their comfort zones. Most ignore as OMG YOU ARE CRAZY STFU... then some believe to a degree but turn the other cheek... and then some want to speak up, believe and take a stand but it just mind-rapes them (hell, it mind-rapes us all) so they just ignore what's right in front of them. Everyone else is just oblivious to it all.

We can't force people to smell the aroma of the WAKE THE FU*K UP Folgers but that's their choice. As long as everything is seemingly OK... why blow the whistle?

The mark of the beast is coming... one world governemnt is on the horizon. Hell man... for all we know it's already amongst us and we haven't seen it yet.

Yeah... we hear all this Illuminati rah rah rah ... and yes, it's the Illuminati but at the center of it all reigns the origin of it all, Satan himself.

He's the prince of this world. God proclaims as much. This is Satan's playground. With each and every passing day Satan becomes stronger and stronger... and yes everyone will laugh at this but the jokes on them. Keep waiting folks... maybe in your lifetime... maybe not... but it's coming.

This isn't some Santa Clause, Tooth Fairy, Flying Spaghetti Monster bullshit... this is biblical prophecy and the signs couldn't be anymore clear as day if you've followed the Word.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:11 AM   #44
Riddler
D-94

I just don't understand the denial.

I'll admit that I might have an obsession with the damn subject, but wake the f*ck up already.

Hello?????? Anybody Home???

So F*cking in your face and people don't even see it.
Old 01-07-2011, 02:17 AM   #45
1987_Lakers
NBA All-star

1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here1987_Lakers has an incredible reputation here

Neo's passport from the Matrix. Keep in mind this movie was released in 1999.

1987_Lakers is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: