Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 12-04-2006, 09:37 PM   #16
schyza
High School Starter

schyza has decent reputationschyza has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersDynasty
Thanks for making me Kobe, I feel honored.

No prob you have taken allot of flack on this board for the love of your team then again so have a lot of us Laker fans get the shaft on this board
schyza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:37 PM   #17
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bleedinpurple
OK, that was pretty funny and props to you for taking the time to put that together.

Thanks man it didnít actually take to long it seems I can get pretty creative when work is slow
Old 12-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #18
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by schyza

Man that had me going I like but you might have to share that one with COOL because that fits the way he has been posting as well with promising signs and plenty of potential and I think he has stated that he is a young fella as well

Thanks a lot man. I just thought Sasha was someone who might just be a bench player his whole life. And I am not that person. One day I will start. I am the kind of person that wont stop till he is the best no matter what it takes to get there. And for the record I do not like Sasha that much I hate his defense but I like his offense. And everything I said when I was anti-shaq was all a joke. Thats just for the record.

Last edited by Cool : 12-04-2006 at 09:42 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:38 PM   #19
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by airballa
that's awesome but how come u didn't put yourself?

and what about me?

Airballa = Shammond Williams / He is new to the team we havenít seen much of him but I have faith he will be a solid contributor with time

Schyza = Brian Cook has been on the team for a while contributes sparingly but when he dose it is usually solid
Old 12-04-2006, 09:39 PM   #20
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
this is just classic.. nice job!!!!

VERY impressive!!!

Thanks it was fun
Old 12-04-2006, 09:43 PM   #21
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
Thanks a lot man. I just thought Sasha was someone who might just be a bench player his whole life. And I am not that person. One day I will start. I am the kind of person that wont stop till he is the best no matter what it takes to get there.

I think youíre a good poster just were a little excessive at first but I really do enjoy your post and you seem very respectful and well COOL
Old 12-04-2006, 09:48 PM   #22
airballa
Can barely lace up my sneakers

airballa has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Airballa = Shammond Williams / He is new to the team we havenít seen much of him but I have faith he will be a solid contributor with time

Schyza = Brian Cook has been on the team for a while contributes sparingly but when he dose it is usually solid

Thanks man. this is a hecka awesome thing u did.
airballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 09:51 PM   #23
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
I think you’re a good poster just were a little excessive at first but I really do enjoy your post and you seem very respectful and well COOL

I respect you to man. You seem like a classy guy. And when I first started I was immature and did know what to say cause this is my first forum. So I got tips from certain people and they have helped me out a lot to get better. Those people would be Lakerfreak, Hotsizzle, Lakerraider and Lakersdynasty. I thank them all for giving me advice and tellin what to do and not to do. Thanks a lot all of you guys. I will keep trying to get better everysingle post. And also just to throw in there I respect and think very highly of everybody in this laker forum. You guys are all the best Laker fans I have ever talked to. Honestly it dont get any better than this.

Last edited by Cool : 12-04-2006 at 09:54 PM.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #24
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by airballa
Thanks man. this is a hecka awesome thing u did.

Ahh its nothing
Old 12-04-2006, 10:04 PM   #25
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool
I respect you to man. You seem like a classy guy. And when I first started I was immature and did know what to say cause this is my first forum. So I got tips from certain people and they have helped me out a lot to get better. Those people would be Lakerfreak, Hotsizzle, Lakerraider and Lakersdynasty. I thank them all for giving me advice and tellin what to do and not to do. Thanks a lot all of you guys. I will keep trying to get better everysingle post. And also just to throw in there I respect and think very highly of everybody in this laker forum. You guys are all the best Laker fans I have ever talked to. Honestly it dont get any better than this.

keep up the good work and good job to the poster that trained you
Old 12-05-2006, 02:03 AM   #26
Maximum310
High School JV MVP

Maximum310 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Hottsizzle = Phil Jackson / Always making creative topics to get ideas in the heads of other Laker fans (Like PJ getting in the heads of his players)

LakersDynasty = Kobe / he will go to bat for his team even in hostile territory (like making an avatar bet with glove_20 on a Lakers away game ďpropsĒ)

Socalmike = Lamar / A good contributor who can take over the offence if needed.

Bleedinpurple = Tex / No disrespect to BP not trying to call you old but when I read most of your post I envision a older guy anywhere from his late 30 Ė mid 50ís who seems to have a vast knowledge of the game of basketball and the Lakers organization.

Mariodeathgrip = Ronny / our energy guy the optimist funny poster as is Ronny a funny sideline act (main reason I started this thread was I saw this comparison and it got me to thinking about the rest of the Lakers fam.)

Cool = Sasha / No offence to Cool he is growing on me but I look at it like this (When he 1st came on the board and the old AntiShaq) he was known to be a bit pesky ala Sash on defense but is also for the most part a good contributor to the team.

Lakerfreak = Brown/Bynum our defense standing up to the Laker haters vigorously blocking there attacks on the team

LakerRaider = Walton/ dose a little off everything an all around good contributor.

*LAKERS_3_PETE* = Vlad Rad / instant ammo aka good knowledge

Feel free to add modify or change any you feel fit better.

MAXIMUM310 = SMUSH PARKER.................LOL...Because the Jury is still out on me!!
Maximum310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 10:11 AM   #27
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximum310
MAXIMUM310 = SMUSH PARKER.................LOL...Because the Jury is still out on me!!

Nice

We have a solid team
Old 12-05-2006, 10:20 AM   #28
*LAKERS_3_PETE*
Local High School Star

*LAKERS_3_PETE* has decent reputation

Quote:

*LAKERS_3_PETE* = Vlad Rad / instant ammo aka good knowledge

Wow! thanks schyza to include moi with the other Big time veteran posters around here I truly am honored to be part of the team, and props to you aswell for being a knowledgeable poster and on you becoming a father, I know your getting more and more excited as the days get closer to April. PS..Sorry for the late reply.
*LAKERS_3_PETE* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2006, 01:19 PM   #29
schyza
High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by *LAKERS_3_PETE*
Wow! thanks schyza to include moi with the other Big time veteran posters around here I truly am honored to be part of the team, and props to you aswell for being a knowledgeable poster and on you becoming a father, I know your getting more and more excited as the days get closer to April. PS..Sorry for the late reply.

Hey its no prob you like me may not have a high post count but what you contribute is very insightful . As for the being a Dad I canít wait April will not get here soon enough I can feel him kicking and I talk to him in my wifeís belly. Its funny I always thought the guys that did that were crazy and now I can see why they do itís amazing I canít even imagine what that feels like to the woman must be frigging strange.
Old 12-05-2006, 03:23 PM   #30
LakerFan1086
Serious playground baller

LakerFan1086 has not been impressing people

I'll consider myself TURIAF i guess .. I come in and usually post a lot for about a half hour but I post hard. I protect the lakers and anyone that comes in here trying to diss the lakers. I give props to all of you and I help out when I can. Though you guys can't see me i usually pull off a crazy dance after a solid post by any laker fans.

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LAKERSSSSS!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
LakerFan1086 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: