Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-06-2011, 09:20 PM   #31
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your fitness goal?

My foundation is good but I'd like thicker forearms, calves, hamstrings, shoulders.

I'm 5'11" 165, but quite athletic. Hoping to one day deadlift 550, squat 450, bench 325, do 20 chins, perform a proficient kip-up. a backflip, a split, a dunk, and an exceptional 40 yard dash. So far I've been able to get 350 off the ground, and gotten my wrist past rim.. but long way to go.

I'm grateful I've got an inheritance to help me achieve my goals.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:48 PM   #32
HisJoeness
ISH's Best Looking

HisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation hereHisJoeness has an incredible reputation here

I might try run the 40 in 4.45.
HisJoeness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 09:50 PM   #33
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I gave up lifting to get big because I realized I sincerely don't give a **** lol. Now I just lift, run, etc to increase my energy and health. I only go to the gym about 3 times a week and its more to keep me fit and happy than to meet a certain goal.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 10:49 PM   #34
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
My foundation is good but I'd like thicker forearms, calves, hamstrings, shoulders.

I'm 5'11" 165, but quite athletic. Hoping to one day deadlift 550, squat 450, bench 325, do 20 chins, perform a proficient kip-up. a backflip, a split, a dunk, and an exceptional 40 yard dash. So far I've been able to get 350 off the ground, and gotten my wrist past rim.. but long way to go.

I'm grateful I've got an inheritance to help me achieve my goals.

lol damn J! Reachin for the stars

Tryin to be Brock Lesnar mixed with Nate Robinson mixed with Shawn Michaels mixed with Randy Moss
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:04 PM   #35
baseketball4life
NBA Superstar

baseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbaseketball4life is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slam13
You are really skinny...

There is a guy in my class who is also 6'0 and 130 or maybe even less.
I'm working on it my friend, it won't happen overnight though sadly. Going to take commitment and hard work probably over atleast a 3+ month period.
baseketball4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:23 PM   #36
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

6'0 ft and 205 lbs. I wanna lose 20 pounds
Gundress is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:26 PM   #37
GhostDeini32
serenity now

GhostDeini32 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundress
6'0 ft and 205 lbs. I wanna lose 20 pounds

you are not happy with what you are currently at?

thats actually what i'm tryna get to. 205ish.
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:28 PM   #38
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

I've got about 10 or 15 pounds I need to build into muscle. For a couple of years, I boxed 5 times a week...that puts you in serious shape. I was 5'7", 150-155 with a very good BF%. I'm probably closer to 165 right now, which doesn't seem that bad until you consider i lost all muscle and replaced it with fat. I've also developed a nasty habit of smoking the chron' and binge eating before bed, which also needs to change. Going back to school and upping the hours at work is making it hard for me to nail down a workout routine.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 11:36 PM   #39
Gundress
Banned

Gundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputationGundress has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini32
you are not happy with what you are currently at?

thats actually what i'm tryna get to. 205ish.

Okay, I wanna get back in shape like I used to be. I used to be good ass basketball player and not running out breathe so easy like now.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:38 PM   #40
GhostDeini32
serenity now

Quote:
Okay, I wanna get back in shape like I used to be. I used to be good ass basketball player and not running out breathe so easy like now.

keep the weight yo.

it helps your ability to finish and play around the basket. at least thats what i think.
Old 01-06-2011, 11:42 PM   #41
Gundress
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini32
keep the weight yo.

it helps your ability to finish and play around the basket. at least thats what i think.

If you stay at 205lbs there's no doubt you will gain some more weight.

which do you rather.

205 lbs to 215 lbs or 185 lbs to 205 if you have no time to work out or whatever?
Old 01-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #42
GhostDeini32
serenity now

Quote:

which do you rather.

205 lbs to 215 lbs or 185 lbs to 205 if you have no time to work out or whatever?

shit, i weigh 235 and play point now, so i wouldn't worry about the weight. just get massive cardio in to get your wind back. naw mean?
Old 01-06-2011, 11:46 PM   #43
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

which do you rather.

lol bullsh!t son u def have time to work out u troll motherf*cker.

hold up lemme get this straight. u live in america and uve conveniently neglected
a) learning a language
b) exercisin
c) havin ya own thoughts

in replacement of dragging innocent cherubs like DOoms down to your evil lair to play game after game of monopoly. u need to get ur prioties checked my dude.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #44
GhostDeini32
serenity now

Well since my left wrist is messed up, all I can do is hoop and lift legs.

It has worked out well so far but I feel that overall body equilibrium melting away.

I am getting some Frankenstein legs with some girly arms. Not cool, but it'll have to do.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:40 AM   #45
wheyhigh
Banned

wheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected posterwheyhigh is a pretty well-respected poster

wow, 90% of people posting here are below 6'. that's much lower than previous surveys where eveyone was 6'5 and had a six pack
wheyhigh is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: