Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 02:06 AM   #46
The Big Skinny
The champ is here.

The Big Skinny is considered somewhat coolThe Big Skinny is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: What's your fitness goal?

i'm 6'5 and have no 6 pack .

realistically i would like to go from round 280 to 250 but thats a reach. i've always semi worked out but nothing intense. i've never taken protein either so i dont know how much of a difference that will make if i end up getting some.
The Big Skinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 05:59 AM   #47
RoTM
Local High School Star

RoTM has an OK reputation so far

My goal for this year is dropping from 165 to 150. I think I've given up on increasing my bench press etc. I figure 5'5 is too short and I have too much trouble managing my weight after dropping so much to start with to worry about it.
RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:42 AM   #48
Slam13
Banned

Slam13 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoTM
My goal for this year is dropping from 165 to 150. I think I've given up on increasing my bench press etc. I figure 5'5 is too short and I have too much trouble managing my weight after dropping so much to start with to worry about it.
too short for what? many of professional weightlifters are very short...
Slam13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 06:50 AM   #49
RoTM
Local High School Star

RoTM has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slam13
too short for what? many of professional weightlifters are very short...

Well they're professionals. I have a smaller frame so I don't want to put in a huge amount of effort managing a diet to push myself while I'm also trying to lose fat.
RoTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:56 AM   #50
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
lol bullsh!t son u def have time to work out u troll motherf*cker.

hold up lemme get this straight. u live in america and uve conveniently neglected
a) learning a language
b) exercisin
c) havin ya own thoughts

in replacement of dragging innocent cherubs like DOoms down to your evil lair to play game after game of monopoly. u need to get ur prioties checked my dude.

rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: