Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 12:09 AM   #1
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default For the First Time, DNA Sequencing Technology Saves A Child's Life

Quote:
Proponents of genetic medicine say DNA sequencing is the future of medicine and that soon every truly sick person will have his or her genome sequenced. Critics cite privacy concerns and note that genetic mutations and variations donít necessarily lead to medical outcomes. Whatever the position, itís hard to argue that this isnít good news: the first child Ė plagued by undiagnosable illness Ė has been saved by DNA sequencing.

That may be a bit of a strong statement Ė six-year-old Nicholas Volker is doing well, though complications could soon arise. But itís highly likely that the sequencing of young Nicholasís genome saved his life.

Hurray Science

If the world doesn't play out like some apacolyptic battle from the bible or dooms conspiracy theories, Humanity could be at the doorsteps of a golden age.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:10 AM   #2
Scoooter
Very good NBA starter

Scoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation hereScoooter has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: For the First Time, DNA Sequencing Technology Saves A Child's Life

Scoooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the dna sequencing was orchestrated by jesus and god

religion ftw
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:12 AM   #4
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero

Hurray Science

If the world doesn't play out like some apacolyptic battle from the bible or dooms conspiracy theories, Humanity could be at the doorsteps of a golden age.
That really is amazing, but in order for that golden age to happen people must insure that the knowledge and resources are in the hands of people who are aimed at helping humanity rather than helping themselves.
Hazard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 12:13 AM   #5
LilBTheBasedGod

Old 01-07-2011, 12:15 AM   #6
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazard
That really is amazing, but in order for that golden age to happen people must insure that the knowledge and resources are in the hands of people who are aimed at helping humanity rather than helping themselves.

That's what we're hoping for, right? They say the first person to live to be 250 years old is 15 years old right now. What if something so profound comes out in the next few years that no matter what the power balance between the haves and the have nots is so shaken that the way you and I look at things today seem like the views a caveman would happen. What if the first person to live to 250 is 90 years old today?
Old 01-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #7
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Hazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHazard is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
That's what we're hoping for, right? They say the first person to live to be 250 years old is 15 years old right now. What if something so profound comes out in the next few years that no matter what the power balance between the haves and the have nots is so shaken that the way you and I look at things today seem like the views a caveman would happen. What if the first person to live to 250 is 90 years old today?
That would be insane, and I hope that shit comes around to my parents before they get too old
Old 01-07-2011, 12:23 AM   #8
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
That would be insane, and I hope that shit comes around to my parents before they get too old

Agreed besides I'm way over 15 years old.. I wanna live to be forever too!! I better not miss out on this, if it goes down!!
Old 01-07-2011, 12:27 AM   #9
Hazard
makhnovshchina

Quote:
Agreed besides I'm way over 15 years old.. I wanna live to be forever too!! I better not miss out on this, if it goes down!!
Haha me too, I'll take living to about 250 for now then we'll see how it goes.
Old 01-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #10
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Haha me too, I'll take living to about 250 for now then we'll see how it goes.
Old 01-07-2011, 01:36 AM   #11
Saintsfan1992
Good High School Starter

Saintsfan1992 has decent reputation

I wanna live forever im 18, How the flying ***** i missed by 3 fin years??
Saintsfan1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: