Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 10:24 AM   #16
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Forefathers of ISH

the forefathers are

Reppy
Gobb
Myboss
Gnote
Purps
Crisoner
Rasheed
Junkifunki
Absolute Prince
Noble Drew Ali
sharksandwich
KB2389239 (whatever the numbers were)
pystone215
dish&swich

there are more, but those some of the founding crew... circa 2000 - 2001
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 10:25 AM   #17
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I started in '03, the forefathers would be even before that. Like all the Association people from the old Smack Forum and the Lounge peeps from the NBA Forum.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:03 AM   #18
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo
Nastywin is the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost

I've been around since about 02-03, but I rarely post anymore, ISH has changed a lot over the years.

CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:08 AM   #19
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
the forefathers are

Reppy
Gobb
Myboss
Gnote
Purps
Crisoner
Rasheed
Junkifunki
Absolute Prince
Noble Drew Ali
sharksandwich
pystone215
dish&swich
TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle
DunnMattingly

There you go. Fixed. I've been here since '01.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #20
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

65 Million years ago an asteroid the size of Massachusetts crashed in the yucantan peninesala. it killed all the Dinosaurs.
Now 65 Millon 2002 years later. another Asteroid is going to crash and Kill the last two remaining Dinosaurs. John "Floppasaurus "Stockton and Karl "elbowsaurus" Malone will be exstinct. and in the out fall of this catastrophic event the NBA deaths of John "Brawlasaurus" Starks, and John "Injurysaurus" Crotty. and after the the dooms day and the fall of the Jazz. and after they draft Labaron James, and about 5 other #1 picks. then maybe they will be interesting. cause watching them now is like watching a bunch of dieing Dinosaurs. I have better things to do.
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:30 AM   #21
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Rasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation hereRasheed1 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh

good work... I know we missed more....
Old 01-07-2011, 11:32 AM   #22
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Evo & Yuffee (miranda)
Old 01-07-2011, 11:33 AM   #23
glidedrxlr22
Dont H8 the Laker H8er

glidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation hereglidedrxlr22 has an incredible reputation here

I've been on since about 2004-05
glidedrxlr22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 11:59 AM   #24
NoName22
Larry Holmes status ?

NoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsNoName22 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Remember when the board used to have a smack section ?
NoName22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:00 PM   #25
Thorpesaurous
NBA rookie of the year

Thorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThorpesaurous is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I don't even remember how long I've been here, but it's gotta back to 03 or 04. I remember the old Smack Forum on the EZBoard. The first guy who responded to one of my posts was (I'm blanking on the name), but it was Jimmy something ***** , who had the avy of Phil Jackson standing in front of the Bulls logo so it looked like he had devil horns. He was a really good poster.

I remember people talking about guys who'd already come and gone by then too. Like Aabanilla, who was gone by the time I started posting.

***** It was The Return of Jimi.

Last edited by Thorpesaurous : 01-07-2011 at 04:35 PM.
Thorpesaurous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:10 PM   #26
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayden695
B-low, gobb, and catz.

Nah I'm strictly new-era ISH
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 01:35 PM   #27
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh

You were a herb back then. You didnt really emerge as a relevant poster until later on down the road. It was well after my original username God of BBALL was frozen. So delete your name and put One50 on there. Texas Batman on there. You however? F*ck outta here.

The fact you gotta keep reminding people you were relevant should tell you something.

"Hey I was here in 01!"
"Hey I'm a legend here, betta recognize!"
"I'm TMNT everyone knows me but they dont know you. Sucks for you."

Old posters forget you were around. New posters ask who are you. And posters that come in between that are like ok big guy whatever.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:00 PM   #28
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
the forefathers are

Reppy
Gobb
Myboss
Gnote
Purps
Crisoner
Rasheed
Junkifunki
Absolute Prince
Noble Drew Ali
sharksandwich
pystone215
dish&swich

Excellent I would add abanilla to that. I'm sure there are others.

I started in '02 - not an original - but part of the epic 2nd generation that helped elevate ISH to its peak of '02-'04.

Its been a slow downhill trudge since.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:03 PM   #29
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Old grumpy GOBB, stop being such a sour puss.

When I first posted here it was mainly in the main forum. You were actually an 'herb' back then. Don't act like you're exempt.

Last edited by Legend of Josh : 01-07-2011 at 02:05 PM.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:27 PM   #30
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Evolution of GOBB:

GodOfBasketball- Young punk, out for a challenge
ReturnofGodofBasketball- ROGOBB, Emerging of a posting phenom
back to GodofBaskeball- The legend at his peak. Racking up post count like nobody's business. Preyed on the weak, was merciless. May have had cok envy with kblaze, since he ruled the land
Voice of Reason- Tongue lashing got him in trouble a bit. Alter ego. South Park character with p-hat
GOBB- The poster we have today
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: