Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2011, 02:46 PM   #31
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation
Default Re: The Forefathers of ISH

You say 01/02 then why ur join date is 06? Educate me im a rookie
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 02:48 PM   #32
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by alenleomessi
You say 01/02 then why ur join date is 06? Educate me im a rookie

There was a switchover in June of 06. ISH existed on ezborad back then from 00-06. All members switched over
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:14 PM   #33
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I posted on the old board as well under this name, but only a few times a week, if that.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:20 PM   #34
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Old grumpy GOBB, stop being such a sour puss.

When I first posted here it was mainly in the main forum. You were actually an 'herb' back then. Don't act like you're exempt.

Look at you coming back to edit your post. Sad
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:29 PM   #35
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Look at you coming back to edit your post. Sad

What?
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 03:44 PM   #36
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
What?

"You were actually an 'herb' back then. Don't act like you're exempt."

You didnt feel good when you posted ur reply and exited. So you came back to add that. Fall back.
Old 01-07-2011, 03:49 PM   #37
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

LOL, OK bozo, whatever dude. You acting childish right now. Man-up, Mr. Post man.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 04:15 PM   #38
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

G.O.A.T
Old 01-07-2011, 04:33 PM   #39
Gimmick Finder
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Gimmick Finder has not been impressing people

Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface Starface
Gimmick Finder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:18 PM   #40
hayden695
NBA lottery pick

hayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhayden695 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Nah I'm strictly new-era ISH
Really? I thought you were old time for sure.

I wish I was around for the old ish, since everybody talks so highly of it.
hayden695 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:20 PM   #41
Vegeta
Banned

Vegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputationVegeta has a very bad reputation

New Era.

I would wipe this earth with any of those fore fathers, none of them are a match for me.
Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2011, 07:36 PM   #42
Hondo
Go CELTICS!

Hondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected posterHondo is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I don't even remember how long I've been here, but it's gotta back to 03 or 04. I remember the old Smack Forum on the EZBoard. The first guy who responded to one of my posts was (I'm blanking on the name), but it was Jimmy something ***** , who had the avy of Phil Jackson standing in front of the Bulls logo so it looked like he had devil horns. He was a really good poster.

I remember people talking about guys who'd already come and gone by then too. Like Aabanilla, who was gone by the time I started posting.

***** It was The Return of Jimi.
Here's his myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/thestarsofsydney

He's the guy in the middle. His name is Eric Willems.
Hondo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: