Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-08-2011, 02:17 AM   #1
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Underrated vocal performance

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8-29i_Thp8

The control and strength in his voice is very underrated. He changes tones, pitches, breathing, delivery all seamless. Not as easy as it may sounds, this type of performance will test some of the best singers no matter what genre they come from.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:18 AM   #2
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Underrated vocal performance

no
JohnWall2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:19 AM   #3
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

andgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterandgar923 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWall2
no

No it aint underrated?
Old 01-08-2011, 02:21 AM   #4
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

JohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJohnWall2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
No it aint underrated?

it aint no good brah so it aint underrated
Old 01-08-2011, 02:23 AM   #5
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
it aint no good brah so it aint underrated

Sorry but you're wrong.

I don't see too many people singing it like he did. Anytime they try to cover they change it up because they can't perform it like him.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:24 AM   #6
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Sorry but you're wrong.

I don't see too many people singing it like he did. Anytime they try to cover they change it up because they can't perform it like him.

not sure how 2 argue dis so ill give up u win
Old 01-08-2011, 02:25 AM   #7
GhostDeini32
serenity now

GhostDeini32 has decent reputation

Quote:

doesn't that make you feel better?
GhostDeini32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:27 AM   #8
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostDeini32
doesn't that make you feel better?
if i liked dat type of music id rock da cat at da arguement like i rocked u.. but yea nig
Old 01-08-2011, 02:28 AM   #9
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
if i liked dat type of music id rock da cat at da arguement like i rocked u.. but yea nig

Why even bother talking if you're just going to be an ignorant jackass?
QUIZZLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2011, 02:29 AM   #10
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
Why even bother talking if you're just going to be an ignorant jackass?

im 2-1
Old 01-08-2011, 02:31 AM   #11
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:

There's nothing to argue really, it's a great performance that's underrated. He combined classic Motown soul stylings with hard rock (shit.... some might even argue heavy metal) stylings, with many tonal ranges, all with seamless control.

I've heard a few covers, and while good, they had to change them because the original proved to challenging.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:33 AM   #12
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

QUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this boardQUIZZLE is popular on this board

Quote:
There's nothing to argue really, it's a great performance that's underrated. He combined classic Motown soul stylings with hard rock (shit.... some might even argue heavy metal) stylings, with many tonal ranges, all with seamless control.

I've heard a few covers, and while good, they had to change them because the original proved to challenging.

I can dig it andgar; who else are you into musically?
Old 01-08-2011, 02:34 AM   #13
JohnWall2
JOHN WALL ALLDAYERRDAY

Quote:

it aint bad actually mayne
Old 01-08-2011, 02:43 AM   #14
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by QUIZZLE
I can dig it andgar; who else are you into musically?

It depends on my mood.

For some reason I felt like listening to The Beatles which I do every week. And when I do it's nonstop 2 hours or more of Beatles. I always discover something new listening to them such as this performance.

To many it sounds as if he's 'screaming' which many people usually confuse when they listen to rock singers. But he's in full control and he's hitting different notes and octaves, changing them with ease. It just made me sit back re-play that song analyze it and admire it more than I ever had.

But as far as what other artists or genres, it varies... hip hop wise: Skyzoo at the moment

Mostly classic rock for me (Beatles, The Who, Deep Purple)
Modern rock (Ambulance LTD, Radiohead, Face to Face, Bad Religion, PJ)
Tons of soul and funk * my 2nd most listenable genres* Aretha, Otis, Eddie Holman, Delfonics etc.etc.
Old 01-08-2011, 02:49 AM   #15
QUIZZLE
Sugar. Give me. Sugar.

Quote:
It depends on my mood.

For some reason I felt like listening to The Beatles which I do every week. And when I do it's nonstop 2 hours or more of Beatles. I always discover something new listening to them such as this performance.

To many it sounds as if he's 'screaming' which many people usually confuse when they listen to rock singers. But he's in full control and he's hitting different notes and octaves, changing them with ease. It just made me sit back re-play that song analyze it and admire it more than I ever had.

But as far as what other artists or genres, it varies... hip hop wise: Skyzoo at the moment

Mostly classic rock for me (Beatles, The Who, Deep Purple)
Modern rock (Ambulance LTD, Radiohead, Face to Face, Bad Religion, PJ)
Tons of soul and funk * my 2nd most listenable genres* Aretha, Otis, Eddie Holman, Delfonics etc.etc.

Sick. I'm all about Radiohead. I've been really getting into them over the past year.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: