Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-18-2011, 02:23 PM   #31
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Matt Barnes Injury Thread - Torn Meniscus

Matt_Barnes22 Matt Barnes
I won't b out the full 8weeks
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Day 6 or rehab a week outa surgery.. Evrythings going really well. Can't put my finger on when exactly ill be back BUT I'm pretty sure(cont)
23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:22 PM   #32
Jodie Meeks
Banned

Jodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I won't b out the full 8weeks
22 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Day 6 or rehab a week outa surgery.. Evrythings going really well. Can't put my finger on when exactly ill be back BUT I'm pretty sure(cont)
23 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

That sucks.
Jodie Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2011, 04:32 PM   #33
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie Meeks
That sucks.
?? not a barnes fan? lol

good news to me and laker fans in general.. (i think it's safe to speak for everyone)
how can rehab going well and him possibly returning earlier than expected be anything but good news?
Old 01-18-2011, 04:46 PM   #34
ihatetimthomas
NBA Superstar

ihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableihatetimthomas is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
?? not a barnes fan? lol

good news to me and laker fans in general.. (i think it's safe to speak for everyone)
how can rehab going well and him possibly returning earlier than expected be anything but good news?

Well his location is from Florida...probably not a Lakers fan.

But this is great, but I just want him healed. I hope he doesn't feel the pressure to rush back...We need him healthy in the playoffs and to end the year
ihatetimthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 01:08 AM   #35
BlueandGold
bball/boxing

BlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterBlueandGold is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Shame about Barnes, he was playing so good for us too. I believe he had a 15+ rebound game earlier in the season while playing under 25 minutes.
BlueandGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 04:42 PM   #36
Jodie Meeks
Banned

Jodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation hereJodie Meeks has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
?? not a barnes fan? lol

It is good news...I totally failed with completing my sentence....It sucks that he's injured....Coming back earlier than expected is good news, but being injured and having to go through rehab for kinda sucks....
Jodie Meeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2011, 06:35 PM   #37
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie Meeks
It is good news...I totally failed with completing my sentence....It sucks that he's injured....Coming back earlier than expected is good news, but being injured and having to go through rehab for kinda sucks....
ahhh lol

i do that too, drives my wife up the wall..
Old 01-19-2011, 11:19 PM   #38
Crown&Coke
Stay Strong Droth

Crown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation hereCrown&Coke has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
ahhh lol

i do that too, drives my wife up the wall..

Im glad one of us does the twitter. It's cool to catch some info. Me myself though, I hate the thought of twittering, or is it tweetering? whatever...

As CDR would say, "ima get on that call of duty n den eat some cocopuffs n den show dem haters. I'm n the gym playin wit myself..."
Crown&Coke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:33 PM   #39
magicmanfan
Local High School Star

magicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected postermagicmanfan is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crown&Coke
As CDR would say, "ima get on that call of duty n den eat some cocopuffs n den show dem haters. I'm n the gym playin wit myself..."

magicmanfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 04:20 PM   #40
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Net
Farmer had an injury like this and came back early maybe Matt will too.
Wasn't he noticeably a step slower when he came back ? maybe coming back early isn't a good idea unless he feels like he's completely healthy
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 11:11 PM   #41
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryToBeUnbias
Wasn't he noticeably a step slower when he came back ? maybe coming back early isn't a good idea unless he feels like he's completely healthy

as with any injury, there is an adjustment period as the player gets into playing shape and develops trust in the "recovered" injury (i.e. a knee or ankle).

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:16 AM   #42
TryToBeUnbias
Decent college freshman

TryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation hereTryToBeUnbias has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
as with any injury, there is an adjustment period as the player gets into playing shape and develops trust in the "recovered" injury (i.e. a knee or ankle).

forgot about the "re-feeling out" process.
TryToBeUnbias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 04:08 PM   #43
gts
Sons of Antartica

I'm bak running again it feels good. I did the Treadmill & agility drills w/NO pain, can't wait 2 get bak 2 practice. Wish I was playn 2nite
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
Old 02-10-2011, 06:52 PM   #44
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
I'm bak running again it feels good. I did the Treadmill & agility drills w/NO pain, can't wait 2 get bak 2 practice. Wish I was playn 2nite
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

i heard he was traded to denver for carmelo anthony...

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2011, 07:24 PM   #45
gts
Sons of Antartica

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
i heard he was traded to denver for carmelo anthony...

not yet, but now denver is asking even more of the knicks which tells me the lakers offering bynum up may have jacked up the price for the knicks
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: