Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-29-2014, 10:04 PM   #1
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default How often do you date/see your gf's/wives?

Let's say, per month? Between dates/hanging out how often do you keep in touch via things like texting or calling?
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 10:39 PM   #2
Waking_Life
El Fuego Del Saber

Waking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableWaking_Life is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How often do you date/see your gf's/wives?

I see my wife everyday. I f*cking live with her.
Waking_Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:10 PM   #3
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life

I can understand this question for gf....but wife???
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:14 PM   #4
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose

I can understand this question for gf....but wife???
I meant as far as going out like date nights... never been married, lived with gf's before, I mean like how often do you take the wife out and do something together... if staying in counts I guess this question wouldn't make sense.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:15 PM   #5
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
I meant as far as going out like date nights... never been married, lived with gf's before, I mean like how often do you take the wife out and do something together... if staying in counts I guess this question wouldn't make sense.
Okay that makes more sense. I'm guessing most people go out once a weekend probably? If tight on money/have kids, probably less.
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 11:24 PM   #6
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Life

Yeah I clicked on the thread like an hour ago, and then thought, "what the **** is this guy talking about we live together."
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:17 AM   #7
BigBoss
Local High School Star

BigBoss is starting to rub some people the wrong wayBigBoss is starting to rub some people the wrong way

OP figure this $hit out urself and go get a girl
BigBoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:32 AM   #8
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Every day. We don't live together yet, but that will change soon when we move to AZ.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:33 AM   #9
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
Every day. We don't live together yet, but that will change soon when we move to AZ.

How was your experience in Santa Ana? I know you made a thread about a year ago or so asking us.
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:41 AM   #10
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Every day. First girl I know I don't get tired of seeing. My friends tell me I need to stop before I lose interest.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 01:44 AM   #11
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss
OP figure this $hit out urself and go get a girl
I have one, only see her about 2-3 times a month as we are both busy people this time of year. I wanted to see if anyone else dates on a similarly infrequent basis. So far I like the space, wondered if anyone is or has ever been in a similar relationship.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:48 AM   #12
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
How was your experience in Santa Ana? I know you made a thread about a year ago or so asking us.

I loved my job and I loved living here. I've been here almost 2 years, but I never really hung out in Santa Ana. Most of my friends live in Long Beach, so I spent a major of my Saturdays out there. One thing I learned is that I never want to raise children in southern California. So much anonymity due to the large population that many of the youth here are just terrible. Especially all the douche bags in Huntington Beach. I've also seen my fair share of 50+ year olds that still think they are in their 20s. I think this is a great place for people in their 20s and people in their 30s who don't have children. Outside of that, lots of people in this area need to grow up. That said, I am in my late 20s and had a blast. I wish I were staying here another 2 years or so, but it didn't take me long to figure out this is not where I want to stay. The best part was simply the number of things to do. I caught a few games at Staples Center during my time here (4 in total I think), saw a bunch of concerts, went to a bunch of stand up comedy shows, hit the beach, etc. I bought a used surf board when I moved here, but I got so busy doing other things that I rarely got to go out and really learn how to surf (probably took the board out about 3 times).

Last edited by Myth : 05-30-2014 at 01:51 AM.
Old 05-30-2014, 01:52 AM   #13
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDroid101 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
If you think Arizona is better than Southern California to raise a child...

...jesus wept.

Hope you don't have brown skin.
Droid101 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:05 AM   #14
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Arizona is pretty racist.
Draz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2014, 02:16 AM   #15
Myth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droid101
If you think Arizona is better than Southern California to raise a child...

...jesus wept.

Hope you don't have brown skin.

I've never been to Arizona, so I can't speak on behalf of it. I have a 1 year contract there and will see what it is like. I'm most likely going to move back to the Oregon/Washington area to be near family. I'd love to be back near Portland (but living outside of the city).
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: