Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Chicago Bulls Forum

Chicago Bulls Forum Chicago Bulls message board - chicago bulls fan forum

Old 02-03-2011, 12:38 AM   #16
BMore
Kids at the park dunk on me

BMore has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: So what are your thoughts on Boozer now?

I'm more worried about if he performs in the playoffs. Last year in Utah he was having some trouble against their size. If noah is not healthy, we are in trouble on defense. Hopefully no more injuries happen to our bigs. I really believe the Bulls can make some noise in the playoffs if Noah is out there.
BMore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 01:43 AM   #17
DaBigReality

DaBigReality has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinJackal
I'd also like to point out, that according to hoopsdata, Boozer is a better mid-ranges shooter than both Kobe and Wade. . .percentage wise. He's also better in the post easily.

Pretty much he owns them both offensively besides threes. Boozer doesn't fuck around on offense.

Is anyone else impressed with his passing skills too? That's not something I've heard talked about too much before he got here, but he's got a nice touch and good court vision imo.

Also. . .Boozer's points per minute are higher this year than any year of his career.

Actually his passing has been touted by a few Bulls fans abroad as a big plus, especially with Noah being an awesome passer himself. When the Bulls finally get those 2 on the court fully healthy and on the same page, the Bulls offense will be rocking.
DaBigReality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:55 AM   #18
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

I like how he put Blake on his arse and didn't let him dunk all over him tonight.

Nice old school move by Booz.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 02:55 AM   #19
NoEasy9
Banned

NoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation hereNoEasy9 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter
I like how he put Blake on his arse and didn't let him dunk all over him tonight.

yeah, repped ya, get me back.
NoEasy9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 08:16 AM   #20
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMore
I'm more worried about if he performs in the playoffs. Last year in Utah he was having some trouble against their size. If noah is not healthy, we are in trouble on defense. Hopefully no more injuries happen to our bigs. I really believe the Bulls can make some noise in the playoffs if Noah is out there.
I think hell bounce back. And he did avg a double double vs the lakers. And the main thing is hell have much more help battling opposing teams bigs. In utah, he had okur. Now he has noah, taj, and asik
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 04:26 PM   #21
Undisputed
Devil without a cause

Undisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterUndisputed is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Getter

I was loving that too. It got him into foul trouble, but well worth it. You can't let a rookie walk all over you. Definitely old school.

I'm very interested to see how Noah does against Blake defensively. I doubt we see him explode for 30+ points with Noah there, but then again I shouldn't underestimate Griffin's talent.
Undisputed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2011, 07:24 PM   #22
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

snubbed for Joe Johnson and Ray Allen
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 05:15 PM   #23
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

Boozer has brought to us what we were all begging for since a long time.

He's extremely effective and his gelled nicely with the rest of the guys.

Didn't take long for him to fit in and become an important player here.

Excited to see Noah and him together downlow for a long time.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2011, 10:37 PM   #24
BMore

Quote:
Originally Posted by 97 bulls
I think hell bounce back. And he did avg a double double vs the lakers. And the main thing is hell have much more help battling opposing teams bigs. In utah, he had okur. Now he has noah, taj, and asik

Yea I know what you mean. He had Fazenko too but he was pretty poor at getting over to help on defense. I guess I'm just worrying to worry. I just want the bulls to do some special things this year.
Old 02-05-2011, 07:01 AM   #25
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMore
Yea I know what you mean. He had Fazenko too but he was pretty poor at getting over to help on defense. I guess I'm just worrying to worry. I just want the bulls to do some special things this year.

Everyone was calling the bulls overrated. Rose chucker this, Boozer not a winner that and with all the injuries we've had we are still at the top end of the eastern conference. I'm really pleased so far.

Rose is putting up numbers simular to D-wade in his championship year.

Were not the same team we once were, we will be going places this year.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2011, 07:27 PM   #26
BMore

Quote:
Originally Posted by step_back
Everyone was calling the bulls overrated. Rose chucker this, Boozer not a winner that and with all the injuries we've had we are still at the top end of the eastern conference. I'm really pleased so far.

Rose is putting up numbers simular to D-wade in his championship year.

Were not the same team we once were, we will be going places this year.

I've been getting all this bulls overrated talk from some of my friends. I'm just like wait until the playoffs. ROSE
Old 02-08-2011, 10:36 PM   #27
ljsbb27
Local High School Star

ljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this boardljsbb27 is popular on this board

His defense has been exposed too much lately for my liking. He struggles defending the pick n roll and his help defense leaves much to be desired. He needs Noah out there to kind of mask some of his deficiences.

Boozer needs to be quicker on the defensive end and a bit more assertive.

Offensively I love how he's been playing and also his rebounding.
ljsbb27 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: