Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-17-2011, 01:04 PM   #16
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: FREE NBA League Pass: Jan 17 to 23rd - ENJOY!

League Pass for the Computer is the best, I like it better than TV
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:09 PM   #17
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How to remove that annoying thing at the bottom when full screen is turned on?

edit find out

Last edited by CeltsGarlic : 01-17-2011 at 01:13 PM.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:10 PM   #18
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

they don't have NBA League Pass in HD?
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:14 PM   #19
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
they don't have NBA League Pass in HD?

Im pretty sure they do
Old 01-17-2011, 01:33 PM   #20
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

Where can I watch games that are blacked out?
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:40 PM   #21
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eemas91
Where can I watch games that are blacked out?
espn got games today..bulls @ grizz right now
Old 01-17-2011, 01:43 PM   #22
eemas91
Kids at the park dunk on me

eemas91 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
espn got games today..bulls @ grizz right now

I meant past games like the LAC/LAL game from yesterday in particular.
eemas91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:44 PM   #23
Mr. Jabbar
Xmas MVP

Mr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation hereMr. Jabbar has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
www.nba.com will be having a free preview of lp Jan 17 to 23rd.
Don't miss it!

I wonder which one it is, international or national version?
Either one will be good, I get to finally collect golden datas to complete my work.

Hogan

Watching games right now
Mr. Jabbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #24
jaydacris
Rose

jaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablejaydacris is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

the quality is amazing
if every game was available without blackouts id prly purchase
would be great for HTPC's (home theatre pc)
jaydacris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:08 PM   #25
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaydacris
the quality is amazing
if every game was available without blackouts id prly purchase
would be great for HTPC's (home theatre pc)

This is where I come in. :)
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:13 PM   #26
NoGunzJustSkillz

I thought all NBA games on League Pass (via tv) were in HD??????? If anybody is watching league pass on tv right now, can you tell me if you get any games in HD?
Old 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM   #27
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I thought all NBA games on League Pass (via tv) were in HD??????? If anybody is watching league pass on tv right now, can you tell me if you get any games in HD?
I remember starting the year there was only one channel that showed the games in HD.I will check though.

Edit-Yup only one channel for me is in HD.

Last edited by Brujesino : 01-17-2011 at 03:22 PM.
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:25 PM   #28
NBA4EVER

NBA.com says only select games are in HD

That's why I only use NBA League Pass on computers. It's awesome cause if you have a laptop you can just pick it up and go anywhere in the house and watch it. Plus if you really wanna see the game on the TV just hook your laptop up to the TV and everything on the computer is HD

Last edited by NBA4EVER : 01-17-2011 at 03:28 PM.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:27 PM   #29
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
I remember starting the year there was only one channel that showed the games in HD.I will check though.

Edit-Yup only one channel for me is in HD.
thanks...looks like i don't even get that one hd channel which sucks. was gonna order nba league pass after the all-star game, but having second thoughts now. Can't wait til my dish network contract ends.
Old 01-17-2011, 03:30 PM   #30
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sweet, didn't even realize.
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: