Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-17-2011, 03:32 PM   #31
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: FREE NBA League Pass: Jan 17 to 23rd - ENJOY!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkNowitzki41
Sweet, didn't even realize.
which is why this thread should be stickied. last time i didn't realize til the last day of the free preview.
NoGunzJustSkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 03:54 PM   #32
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

Thanks for this bro. Wouldn't even notice if I was just casually browsing nba.com
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:09 PM   #33
scott0326
National High School Star

scott0326 has decent reputationscott0326 has decent reputation

Thanks for heads up, ill definitely be taking advantage of this.
scott0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #34
NoGunzJustSkillz

NoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNoGunzJustSkillz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

btw it's not just nba.com...it's free thru your cable provider as well.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #35
NoGunzJustSkillz

ahh yes...w/ league pass we get the jack in the box commercials we lack here on the east coast
Old 01-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #36
Matty2Cool
Tip Drill

Matty2Cool has an OK reputation so far

how does it work on my tv? i selected broadband and tv
Matty2Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 05:43 PM   #37
NoGunzJustSkillz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty2Cool
how does it work on my tv? i selected broadband and tv
u got cable? should just be getting it regardless...i didn't register and i got it on tv.
Old 01-17-2011, 05:45 PM   #38
bluechox2
#knickstape

bluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebluechox2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

nice
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:08 PM   #39
BallsOut
NBA lottery pick

BallsOut has not been impressing people

I keep getting stuck at 98% on the loading screen for some reason. Anyone else having this problem too?
BallsOut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:16 PM   #40
gutshot
Kids at the park dunk on me

gutshot has an OK reputation so far

Man, this thing is awesome. I already bought a full season package earlier and I can say LP quality of service has improved a lot over the years.. If you are a big time NBA fan, you have to have it! It's available for $60/season now..
I dont know if its still valid but you can try NBAHOLIDAY to get a 25% discount
gutshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:18 PM   #41
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Wish it was like that all the time. Get like no games on cable!
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:39 PM   #42
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulk Hogan
www.nba.com will be having a free preview of lp Jan 17 to 23rd.
Don't miss it!

I wonder which one it is, international or national version?
Either one will be good, I get to finally collect golden datas to complete my work.

HAAH DONE!
I finally compromised the entire console.
Jan 24 I release.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #43
Gear2
Kids at the park dunk on me

Gear2 has an OK reputation so far

x Please correct the following errors and try again.
Unable to redeem the coupon at this time.

I got the free preview at the beginning of the season and it was fine. Now when I'm on step two where it asks me to check the box to agree to terms and services this pops up. Anyone know why? Thanks
Gear2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 06:49 PM   #44
Harrison_Barnes
Local High School Star

Harrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterHarrison_Barnes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bcogswell
Wish it was like that all the time. Get like no games on cable!

Yeah I know.. get like no sport channels on cable on my campus.
Harrison_Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 07:11 PM   #45
Hulk Hogan
Banned

Hulk Hogan is considered somewhat coolHulk Hogan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallsOut
I keep getting stuck at 98% on the loading screen for some reason. Anyone else having this problem too?

still having the same problem? make sure you have the latest adobe flash.
Hulk Hogan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: