Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Football Forum

Football Forum Football forum - NFL football forum

Old 01-16-2011, 05:51 AM   #1
phelix2000
Decent playground baller

phelix2000 has no real reputation yet.
Default New England Patrios vs New York Jets Gamethread

I figured with all of the media discussion about this game it deserved its own thread and I'm also a huge Patriots fan. Can the Jets backup all the trash talking or will we see another blowout victory by the Patriots? Did Wes Welker intentionally make those feet references or were his comments blown out or proportion. Anyways I think this will be a good game, but I see the Patriots taking the game away in the 2nd half. 27-13 Pats!

vs

phelix2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 06:04 AM   #2
Sarcastic
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Sarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSarcastic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: New England Patrios vs New York Jets Gamethread

I expect someone to get hurt in this game.
Sarcastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
Real Men Wear Green
Don't panic.

Real Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReal Men Wear Green is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Of course Welker meant to make that joke, and yes, Bart Scot is another loudmouth moron. Seems to be the culture over there.
Real Men Wear Green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:15 AM   #4
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

People in NY let the week of idle time talk them into thinking the Jets fans have a chance. They do not. (BTW, the people who think the Jets have the least chance is their fanbase. they have already declared this is a moral victory just not to be killed so they can declare monday that it was not embarassing.)
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #5
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Honestly I love the trash talking. I want MOAR!
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 08:51 AM   #6
VishaltotheG
College star

VishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsVishaltotheG has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Daaaaaa Jets
VishaltotheG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:50 AM   #7
leopoldstotch
Book 'em Dan'l

leopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this boardleopoldstotch is popular on this board

i have no bias towards or against both teams. i say the jets live up to their trash talking, and win by double digits. 23-13.
leopoldstotch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If the Steelers had lost yesterday, I'd be rooting for the Pats but I'd much rather see the Jets win this game now.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:04 AM   #9
pete's montreux
Blu Ray™ Savant

pete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablepete's montreux is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Any avy bets? I'll take NE by a touchdown. One week, no gay shit.
pete's montreux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 10:43 AM   #10
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

I don't like the Patriots.

But I hate the Jets.

Go Pats! Shut those loud-mouth queers up.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:18 AM   #11
EnoughSaid
#COYG

EnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this boardEnoughSaid is popular on this board

This is going to be an easy win for the Patriots. Brady is undefeated after a bye week.
EnoughSaid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 11:23 AM   #12
MK2V1GP
Very good NBA starter

MK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this boardMK2V1GP is popular on this board

The Jets are a bunch of *******. They're complaining about how they feel the NFL is singling them out with all the warnings (Which, DUH. When you're the origin of the trash-talking and cheap shots, then it'll be directed more towards you.)

They dish it out, but when they get a little thrown back at them, they take it personal and can't take it. Then they complain and whine when the NFL gets involved.
MK2V1GP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:45 PM   #13
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
If the Steelers had lost yesterday, I'd be rooting for the Pats but I'd much rather see the Jets win this game now.
doesn't matter you lost to both teams at home already

granted the patriots waxed you and the jets snuck one out. im gonna say its harder to beat a team on the road twice, so you stand a better chance against the jets.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 01:48 PM   #14
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation hereballinhun8 has a near all-star reputation here

What???

There's another football game today besides the Bears??
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 02:13 PM   #15
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
What???

There's another football game today besides the Bears??
yeah im sure you remember the patriots. if you make it to the superbowl i dont think you wanna see them waiting for you there
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: